LSH

Normale Version: Mainhattan ALEXANDRA ANDRA SARA
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.

gorgonzolagorgonzola

Ein langer Bericht, und zwar auf Englisch, aber ich habe momentan keine Lust, alles wieder auf Deutsch zu schreiben. Ich hoffe ihr könnt meine Beschreibungen verstehen. Ein Mitstreiter-Kumpel wollte aktuelle Nachrichten von mir, und weil wir Amerikaner sind, habe ich alles auf Englisch verfasst. Okay, los geht's:

Day 3 was a Sunday, and I started, as usual, with an awesome breakfast again. Brings back memories of living in Germany 25 years ago and eating German breakfasts in my college dorm.
At 10am, I went to the MMK, das Museum Moderner Kunst, a modern art museum. The building was super cool, shaped like a slice of cake and arranged with odd rooms, some soaring caverns, others little claustrophobic boxes. It's modern art, so it was interesting to look at with tons of bizarre things. After about an hour I got the urge to have sex, so I rode Tram 12 to FKK Mainhattan again. Not much was happening, since it was around noon. But I spied a lovely, tiny little thing with porcelain skin and little A-cup breasts. Her name is Alexandra.

ALEXANDRA caught my attention, but I should have known from the get-go that she was a no-no. There was upselling even before we got to the room. Then, of course, the upselling continued in the room. After she could see I wasn't going to cough up any more than €50, she gave me a 10 minute BBBJ and then 5 minutes of Ficken, all in a detached and mercenary way. But still, her BBBJ technique was awesome, focusing a lot on the tip of my cock using little flicking motions of her tongue then sucking, then more of that tip tongue flicking. Ayayai. So, I just chilled and watched her do this, enjoying the Optik factor of it all. Bitchy attitude, but totally worth the price. Had she had a warmer personality, she would have been able to extract more out of me ... A LOT MORE.

It turns out SARA, my favorite girl from the other night, my friend back home look-a-like, wouldn't start working until 6pm. So I decided to go back after watching a movie to look for her. What's super cool is that the FKKs allow one to come and go all day. And since both times I arrived early in the day, I paid the happy hour price of €45 entrance fee!

After the FKK, I came back into the city with Tram 11, getting out at the Römer to go to the famous bakery (Hollhorst). There was a huge line. I was going to buy Baumkuchen, but after standing in line for 10 minutes and looking at all the things they had, I couldn't see any Baumkuchen. So I left. I walked past a bunch of other bakeries on the way back to the hotel, but they were either closed, since it was Sunday, or they had no Baumkuchen.

I watched Cloud Atlas, which was weird, but pretty entertaining. I watched it in English (the original version), and noticed that quite a few of the other movie-goers were German, and I wondered how the hell could they understand the dialog with all the strange wording and dialects. Hmmmm. So, once the movie ended, I booked it back to Mainhattan FKK (the tram is so fast and convenient). But I couldn't find Sara. Oh you don't know how bummed I was to not find her there, so I was just hanging out at the bar, drinking a mineral water, when Andra sat down next to me and started doing dominant things, like squeezing my cock and running her fingernails all over me and pinching my nipples, etc.

ANDRA is a mid-20s, tanned Romanian Amazon. Thin, but strong and tall. She really wanted me to go to the room with her, so after 10 minutes of playing around at the bar, I said okay. Hell, I may as well have some fun with famous Andra (she's been written up a lot on the German boards for being wild and crazy). I was thinking that since Sara wasn't there, I should at least do something. Well, the half hour with Andra sure was crazy. Her BBBJ was interrupted by a lot of her slapping my face, spitting on me, smooshing her feet into my face, and biting my cock. It was so intense, I couldn't come. Then the time was up, and I didn't want to extend it for more money. Luckily for me, right after the weird Andra experience, I spotted Sara! I booked Sara for an hour and got such a nice program, all with the most perfect "Optik" factor the world has to offer. The awesome thing about Sara is that she takes her time.

When I put my towel down on the bed and laid down, I realized the towel was damp from my recent shower. No problem says Sara, and she went out to get more towels. When she comes back, she's accompanied by lovely Laura, another Romanian pale-skinned spinner. The two girls had a doubles (i.e. menage a trois) session in mind and Laura was being insistent. That is, until I blurted out, "But my dream is to be alone with Sara." Then all they could say was, "Oh how sweet" and Laura left the room. So, for an hour, I got BBBJ, 69, some spitting, some CG, some doggy, some HJ, some facesitting, some back massage, all leisurely and l got the whole hour and was able to come twice! I learned more about Sara. She's 21 and has been out of high school for 3 years. In high school, she loved English but hated Deutsch. So, her language of preference at the club is English, which she thinks is such a cool language because of pop songs and movies. I learned that up until 7 months ago, she had been working on a pharmaceutical degree at a university in Romania. But she decided to take a break and work the sex club circuit ... Spain and Germany. She's worked in Barcelona! Now, she will continue doing this until next September, when she'll go back to her studies.
2 things: Please describe the girls and leave out the private details.

Stuart, thx