LSH

Normale Version: Kaufmich Bianca-Top 22
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.

varaomkring

I contact Bianca(say her name Melissa?) first on Kaufmich then per telephone. She arrived 2 hours late blaming taxis? She don´t look like the pictures. She´s around 160 cm tight little body, no breasts and very ugly teeth, but nice face. She say she comes from Romania and I believe she. VARNING she´s a Romanian Shark. I book she for 1 hour but tell her to go after 25 minutes. I give she 200 euro for OWO and Anal as Extras. First she say that I have to pay more, she say she takes 100 euro for anal but she tell me in kaufmich 50 euro? She don´t kiss and she took on a condom direct even though I paid she extra for owo? I try to tell her but on her bad english, she only say extra and extra. She suck ok, not more and then over to the fucking. Total catastrophe, she just lay there like a fish, but me thinking I pay her so I have to try she and she began to fake moining, she´s a total turnoff. Ok, we then go over to anal, another catastrophe, she don´t bring any lube and couldn´t get my dick in. I have normal no monster dick but she say can not. I then fuck she doggy style, took a while then because she´s no sexy. I cum in condom and she run into toilet. When she come out I was dressed and tells she to leave directly. I told she that I want to get back 50 euro, then I don´t get either anal or owo, but with her dirty teeth I didn´t really wanted her owo. She say no payback extra extra. I asked her for what? She then leave in a hurry. BIG VARNING and never go to she. She´s not worth it, no service, ugglier than photos and bad attitude.
0/10. The worst sex I ever had so no go for others punters. It´s so many good girls out there take them instead.
Thx for the Warning! Have you the Link from Kauf mich from her? Then plz post it here.
Das ist sie sicherlich.

http://www.kaufmich.com/BiancaTop

[Bild: th_834761813_2745346_7718e5129eca345dd3e..._194lo.jpg] [Bild: th_083476286_2745346_9326b09d0ae5caa594a..._367lo.jpg] [Bild: th_834763428_2745346_d6d1edc8b3f41670732..._468lo.jpg]
Danke Driver66!

(03.12.2016, 18:15)varaomkring schrieb: [ -> ]She don´t look like the pictures.

Zitat:Hi schatz.
Bin neue in deine stadt
Ich warten dich bei mir sehr gerne
Top Service LIE Schuldig Schuldig

Alter 22
Größe 168 cm
Gewicht 55 kg
Figur Schlank
Körbchengröße B
Haarfarbe Hellbraun
Haarlänge Lang
Körperbehaarung Keine
Intimbehaarung
Rasiert
Sexualität Heterosexuell
Typ Südeuropäisch
Piercing Nein
Tätowiert Nein
Herkunft Deutschland
Raucher Nein

SERVICE:
✴ Zungenkusse
✴ Körper Besamung
★ LEICHTER Erziehung und Strap - on
★ Kuscheln / Schmusen
★ Streicheln
★ Kuss auf den Körper aktiv / passiv
★ Verbal Erotik
★ Dirty Talk
★ Erotik - Massage
★ Sinnliche Entspann und Massagen
★ auf Body Body Massagen
★ Dusch Spiele
★ Verkehr
★ Verschiedenen Stellungen und unsere speziellen
★ lieblingsstellungen
★ Abendessen Koch gerne
★ Girfriendsex (Wie mit eigene Sex Freundin)
★ 69 (Franz. Beidseiting)
✴ Franz. Oral ohne Tüte
✴ bei mir lecken
★ Vollspritze fusserotik Gr.37
★ Wichsen
30min 50Euro
60min 100 €
Anal 50euro extra
Aufnahme 30euro extra
BITTE Schreiben auf WhatsApp

Grüße Quax Winke Winke