LSH

Normale Version: Eva - Club Elen
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
Ich habe Eva in Club Elen besucht.
Kommt aus Rumanien, hat vorher in der nahe von Düsseldorf gearbeitet (in Krefeld?)
Die Photos sind echt, also Sie hat tolle, stehende Naturbrüsten und eine gute Figur. 
Sie war freundlich und gab eine gute Massage, mit der Einsatz von Busen und Mund auch. Das Verkehr war auch schön. 
Ich blieb für 30 Minuten, das war mit 1 Extra (Zungenküssen, es lohnte sich) 105 euros. 
Ich mag GFE, und war nicht enttauscht, in Gegenteil. Im Puff bekam ich selten so was.

http://www.club-elen.de/en/sedcard?gid=10709
Herz lich wilkommen im Forum Geldamor!

Dranbleiben mit den Berichten!

Zitat:Age: 25
Birth: Romania
Height: 165
Clothing size: 34-36
Weight: 51
Breast size: 75 B
Breast nature: yes
Breast form: firm
Skin: normal
Type: eastern europe
Eye colour: brown
Hair colour: light brown
Hair length: long
Body decoration: tattoo
Shave: completely shaved
Shoe size: 35
Smoker: once in a while
Language: romanian, english, spanish

My Service
erotic massageerotic massageerotic massage As an introduction to our experience together you'll enjoy my sensual hands into an erotic massage. anal massage for himanal massage for himanal massage for him I spoil your anus or your prostate extensively with my fingers or a dildo .
anal licking - passiveanal licking - passiveanal licking - passive With your nimble tongue you lick tender or wild my anus. erotic showererotic showererotic shower Hot, soapy foreplay under the shower or into the bathtub
Body-to-BodyBody-to-BodyBody-to-Body I will massage you with my whole body. nipple games - activenipple games - activenipple games - active Would you like that I play with your nipples?
nipple games - passivenipple games - passivenipple games - passive Make me horny by playing with my nipples. LingerieLingerieLingerie Meet me in hot lingerie.
dildo games - activedildo games - activedildo games - active With a dildo I'll play a little inside your anus. dildo games - passivedildo games - passivedildo games - passive To make you really horny, I spoil myself or you spoil my vagina with a dildo or vibrator.
Balls licking on requestBalls licking on requestBalls licking on request If your balls are shaved i will love to lick them long foreplaylong foreplaylong foreplay Let us take a little more time for our foreplay. It does not always have to go straight to the point
FacesittingFacesittingFacesitting With my intim parts and my thighs I enclose your face and provide great pressure. bondage - activebondage - activebondage - active You're at my mercy. Whether with handcuffs or ropes - you have no chance to escape.
bondage - passivebondage - passivebondage - passive I'm at your mercy. Whether with handcuffs or ropes - i have no chance to escape. Bondage with tickleBondage with tickleBondage with tickle I am tied up and tickle- tortured.
fingering anal - activefingering anal - activefingering anal - active I massage your anus or your prostate slowly with my finger. finger games (with condom)finger games (with condom)finger games (with condom) I want your fingers inside my pussy.
threesome with two womenthreesome with two womenthreesome with two women Please me and my girlfriend in a duet. Of course, we will return you the favor frenchfrenchfrench My tongue and my mouth will provide your penis greatest pleasure. But only with a condom.
french at herfrench at herfrench at her Spoil my vagina and delight me with your tongue french on both sidesfrench on both sidesfrench on both sides I want you to lick my vagina while I stimulate your penis with my mouth, my tongue and my lips.
feet fetishfeet fetishfeet fetish Kiss my feet, lick and cuddle with them. Then my feet will play with your cock until you cum on them. Full Body Massage
girlfriendsexgirlfriendsexgirlfriendsex Play with me as with your lover Golden ShowerGolden ShowerGolden Shower Let your urine flow on my body and i will let mine on yours
groupsexgroupsexgroupsex Your friends and my friends have intercourse together. Look at me!! Do you like what you see? handjobhandjobhandjob Do you want to cum by the tenderness of my hands? I can grab you harder if you want
Hard Punches High HeelsHigh HeelsHigh Heels Experience me in stunning high heels.
intimate massageintimate massageintimate massage Enjoy my gentle hands on your intim parts on a sensual massage Intimate Shaving
body ejaculation - passivebody ejaculation - passivebody ejaculation - passive Are you ready to cum on my whole body and spread it all over me? body kissbody kissbody kiss I will cover your body with gentle kisses.
ticklish Latex
Lick & Pleasure Slave masturbationmasturbationmasturbation Look at me and enjoy while I stimulate myself to the top.
Outdoor-SexOutdoor-SexOutdoor-Sex Would you like to have open air sex with me outside the house? OutfitOutfitOutfit I will wear a hot and sexy outfit of your choice - just for you.
Couple ExperienceCouple ExperienceCouple Experience Visit me together with your girlfriend for Couple Experiences. private receptionprivate receptionprivate reception I will greet you personally at the door
Prostate Massage role playrole playrole play How about if you take the role of a doctor and I would be your hot patient? Or you're my teacher and I'm your naughty schoolgirl. Just thinking about makes me wild.
light spankinglight spankinglight spanking You want to be spanked gently? My pleasure. cuddling cuddling cuddling I would love to cuddle with you
tits fucktits fucktits fuck You want to feel your cock between my full breasts, rub it and then relax yourself on them? Spanking (her)Spanking (her)Spanking (her) I've been a naughty girl! Spank me baby!
stripteasestripteasestriptease Skillfully I let slide the clothes of my hot body. Verbal Humiliation
dirty talkdirty talkdirty talk With erotic words i will make you hot and excite you

My special service
office visitoffice visitoffice visit I will visit you at work for an unforgettable time! fingering anal - passivefingering anal - passivefingering anal - passive With your finger you play intensively with my anus.
fisting (anal) - activefisting (anal) - activefisting (anal) - active I put my hand or my arm deep into your anus and massage you. french purefrench purefrench pure My tongue and my mouth will suck your naked penis
Women visit (Lesbian/bisexual) home and hotel visithome and hotel visithome and hotel visit I will visit you at home or at the hotel.
scat - activescat - activescat - active I'll defecate on your body or wherever you want to have it. Lesbianshow with couple
lesbian gameslesbian gameslesbian games Hot threesome. Two women kissing, caressing and licking each other while you participate actively or passively to the action. More services on request
golden shower - activegolden shower - activegolden shower - active I let my natural champagne flow on your skin or in your mouth golden shower - passivegolden shower - passivegolden shower - passive Let your natural champagne flood my body
strap-on dildostrap-on dildostrap-on dildo With my strap-on I penetrate quite deep into your anus . threesome with two menthreesome with two menthreesome with two men Are you coming to visit me with a friend? I will satisfy both of you.
french kissingfrench kissing

[Bild: th_682122549_Snapshot12_123_525lo.jpg] [Bild: th_682123590_Snapshot13_123_483lo.jpg] [Bild: th_682123262_Snapshot14_123_795lo.jpg]
[Bild: th_682124511_Snapshot15_123_679lo.jpg] [Bild: th_682125706_Snapshot16_123_564lo.jpg] [Bild: th_682126464_Snapshot21_123_345lo.jpg]
[Bild: th_682126686_Snapshot22_123_49lo.jpg] [Bild: th_682129506_Snapshot23_123_234lo.jpg] [Bild: th_682130191_Snapshot24_123_5lo.jpg]
[Bild: th_568213070_Snapshot25_123_112lo.jpg] [Bild: th_682131253_Snapshot27_123_436lo.jpg]

Grüße Quax Winke Winke