LSH

Normale Version: Maya, Edith, Eva (again) and Elena (3 weeks ago)
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
My first girl was Maya, 24 yo romanian, blond (short hair tied in a tiny bun), beautiful classy face, average height, be boobs. Worked in Basel before, rather new in Sharks. After some ST (I checked that she kisses) we've been to one of the new rooms. Rather good kisser, DATY, 69 and sex but I was not coming so she finished me with a HJ. She stayed with me until the 30 minutes mark. OK room but nothing special.

Then, another "new one", Edith, 20 yo, black hair, slim and short, xxx deleted tattooed on her shoulder and xxx deleted on her belly. Big mole on her stomach. Same thing: I checked that she kisses during the ST and let's go to the room. I told her that I wanted to stay 30 minutes. Rather good kisser, DATY (some taste in her pussy), then sex and she made me come in CG. That's where I've been stupid: I stayed some time with her sitting on my lap, cuddling, talking and kissing. Then I prepared to leave, thanked her for her honesty and she told me that we passed 30 minutes (we were 33 or maybe 34 minutes in the room) and that I had to pay her 100 €. So I stayed with her until the end of the hour but we didn't do anything more. I made a mistake by staying with her but she should have told me that we were going to pass the half hour since I told her before that I wanted 30 minutes Verärgert . So I probably won't repeat with her. She confirmed me than usually in Sharks 30 minutes is just for suck and fuck.

Then I had the great joy to see Eva again and she was totally worth one hour. Last time she was angry because I was looking at my watch too much so I put off my watch and let her handle the time. This girl is Living Room-material, perfect GFE service.

I waited for her after but a dude caught her before me (she was talking to a friend). I waited again but she was not coming back and I picked Elen, short romanian girl, who had been hunting me all the afternoon. Short, be tits pointing down, 23 yo, bright smile, black hair, some kind xxx deletedtatoo on her hip. I checked that she was kissing for 30 minutes and we went together. Rather good time but nothing special. No lies, a full 30 minutes, finish with HJ.

Talked with some other girls, Madalina, Gabi a tall brunette who tried to seduce me many times, Seline or something like that, with really long blond hair (down her butt), she seemed nice but I was tired and not in the mood anymore.

As usual, I'm very interested to know if Eva is working in Sharks these days because she's the only really worthwhile girl for me.