LSH

Normale Version: Ist Alinas performance besser geworden?
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
Moin Männer,

gestern hat Alina aus Muränien (Dunkelhaarig, Schöner Busen) wirklich Einsatz gezeigt, um mich in die Kiste zu kriegen. Zu dumm, dass ich mich an einige schlechte Berichte über sie erinnerte.

Hat sich Ihre Leistung in letzter Zeit gebessert, oder ist sie immer noch so grottig?

Danke CL

PS: Bericht zu gestern kommt noch
Hhm, sie hat's bei mir auch mal wieder versucht. Riskiert hab ich's nicht mehr. Sie meint, es wäre mittlerweile einen Versuch wert.

Stuart, der CL gerne den Vortritt läßt Big Grin
Stuart schrieb:Sie meint, es wäre mittlerweile einen Versuch wert.

Wie jetzt? Sie meint, ihre Performance sei früher schlecht gewesen, und sei jetzt besser?

CL, der da doch lieber wartet.
So ähnlich.

Stuart, Wink
Ich fand sie neulich OK, und besser als früher.
Champion Lover schrieb:Moin Männer,

gestern hat Alina aus Muränien (Dunkelhaarig, Schöner Busen) wirklich Einsatz gezeigt, um mich in die Kiste zu kriegen. Zu dumm, dass ich mich an einige schlechte Berichte über sie erinnerte.

Hat sich Ihre Leistung in letzter Zeit gebessert, oder ist sie immer noch so grottig?

Danke CL

PS: Bericht zu gestern kommt noch

Hey Champion Lover,

Alina (Romania) - the slim, long dark haired, decent sized boobs girl to me always seems sulky and has an odd way of picking punters on the basis "you must come with me to the zimmer" and "you have not been to the room with me so we go now".

These lines are guaranteed not to get business from me.

In saying that I know a couple of guys that I visit the clubs with her really like Alina and give her the thumbs up.

Alina is not my type but she obviously has her fans and can be booked for hours at a time by her admirers.

I suppose a bit like Maria (Romania) who is also a girl with attitude and gives the abuse back to those that dish it to her - all in jest of course and is just playing around.

Worth a punt if you are curious but if you have a long list of other girls to do then maybe give Alina a miss. Up to you.

Cheers,

Londonbasketcase
Londonbasketcase schrieb:I suppose a bit like Maria (Romania) who is also a girl with attitude and gives the abuse back to those that dish it to her - all in jest of course and is just playing around.

Worth a punt if you are curious but if you have a long list of other girls to do then maybe give Alina a miss. Up to you.

Been with both, Alina is not even 10% like Maria. Her service was restricted, no kissing, no "passion", dead fish. Although I have heard other guys that were quite happy with her service.

Stuart, der das unten noch mal übersetzt, wir sind ja hier immer noch im deutschsprachigen LSH! Laut Lach

Ich war mit beiden, Alina kommt auch nicht annhähernd an Maria ran: Eingeschränkter Service, kein Küssen, relativ teilnahmslos. Gibt aber auch Kollegen, die mit Alina sehr gut zurechtkommen.
Stuart schrieb:Been with both, Alina is not even 10% like Maria. Her service was restricted, no kissing, no "passion", dead fish. Although I have heard other guys that were quite happy with her service.

Guten Tag Herr Stuart,

Vielen dank for your frank feedback on Alina. I have not been with Alina before as her look does not do it for me. Like you I know guys and heard of guys that sing Alina's praises - halleluja, halleluja, halleluja they cry.

I can Alina's services being restrictive with no kissing, little passion and as such a bit of a dead fish in the room as her bearing in the contact rooms seem to indicate this. As with just about a lot of this hobby - your mileage may vary (YMMV).

Maria's look does intrigue me but she is rather skinny since I like a fuller figure on a girl. What Maria has going for her is her boobs which are more pronouced due to her slim frame.

Anke and Lia of Romania are both good looking girls too. I like Anke better as she looks really sweet.

Cheers,

Londonbasketcase
Londonbasketcase schrieb:Hey Champion Lover,

Alina (Romania) - the slim, long dark haired, decent sized boobs girl to me always seems sulky ...
Kommt hin...

Londonbasketcase schrieb:In saying that I know a couple of guys that I visit the clubs with her really like Alina and give her the thumbs up.
Ich habe sie früher mal gebucht (wg. der Optik) und war damals eher 'underwhelmed' wie die Angelsachsen wohl sagen würden. Und neulich nochmals aus einer spontanen Laune heraus, und das hat mir überraschenderweise gut gefallen...

Werde das bei passender Gelegenheit mal nachtesten denn die Optik finde ich immer noch gut, und das Mädel war auf dem Zimmer gar nicht so 'sulky'.
Londonbasketcase schrieb:Maria's look does intrigue me but she is rather skinny since I like a fuller figure on a girl.

Then don't go with her if you don't like her looks. Laut Lach

Londonbasketcase schrieb:Anke and Lia of Romania are both good looking girls too. I like Anke better as she looks really swee

Had a great session some months ago with Lia.

Stuart, still remembering every detail of that hour ... Eek
Stuart schrieb:Had a great session some months ago with Lia. Stuart, still remembering every detail of that hour ... Eek

Hey Stuart,

I have now finally been to the room with Lia and she is a lot of fun. She has a wry sense of humour and speaks excellent English. It was good time to share banter with her. She says to me that "I am so gross". LOL.

Cheers,

Londonbasketcase
Yes, she does have a good sense of humour, same as Maria. Her English and her German are excellent.

Stuart, der sie nächste Woche mal wieder besuchen wird Wink
ich konnt ihr grad noch so wiederstehen, heisser Körper aber zu direkt und fordernd im Gespräch und zu böser Blick als ich sagte ich wär grad erst angekommen und wolle noch bisl schauen und relaxen Wink

lg
joe