LSH

Normale Version: Zur Feier der Buchmesse: C.Lovers neues Werk "Unschuld und Verdorbenheit"
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
Seiten: 1 2
DrSchneider schrieb:hallo...

when did you see nora...yesterday?!...sunday-evening...?!...

thank you very much

greatings

drschneider

Guten Tag Dr Schneider,

The two (previously three) blond German princesses of Alia and Nora work at Oase from Wednesday to the weekend as their usual working visit.

I saw Alia and Nora on Saturday. They told me that they were returning to their homeland on Sunday for rest and recuperation before returning again to the State of Hessen for work at Oase. They are expected back on Wednesday.

Alia was really fun but as I do not speak Deutsch I did not receive the same interaction as her Deutsch customers who she hangs out with outside the room having a cigarette.

Nora was the same, being a fine hostess for her Deutsch customers.

Nora and Alia do speak English but as you can appreciate feel more comfortable speaking Deutsch.

Cheers,

Londonbasketcase
Ist das diese Olivia:

[ATTACH]5769[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]5770[/ATTACH]

Ziemlich klein, wohl kleiner 1.60, lange schwarze Haaren, so griechisch/ägyptisch geschminkte Mandelaugen.

War auch schon im Palace und World.

Sageseseam, dem sie aufgefallen ist
Leider nein. Unglücklich Die hätte ich schon gebucht. Oase Olivia ist blond, älter, schwerer.

Stuart, schick die doch mal her
Seiten: 1 2