LSH

Normale Version: Klara?
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
Moin Männer,

neulich bin ich auf Klara aus Rumänien gestoßen. Sie ist ziemlich lang, dünn, hat einen kleinen Busen, und "rumänninentypisch", lange schwarze Haare. Sie hat ein wenig was modelmäßiges, was sich auch im gelangweilten Gesichtsausdruck äußert. Im Gespräch machte sie einen ganz netten Eindruck, weckte aber mein Misstrauen mit der Antwort "alles" auf meine Frage, was sie denn im Zimmer so mache (mal abgesehen davon, dass sie sofort auf's Zimmer wollte).

Hatte schonmal jemand eine Session mit Ihr? Danke für die Info.

Viele Grüße, CL
Nö, sagt mir nix. Ich war neulich mit Christina aus Rumänien - muss man nicht wiederholen.

Stuart, der sich fragt, mit wem Du dann warst wenn nicht mit Klara ... Grübel
KlaraVerwirrt Stimmt da war was,aber wirklich nichts worüber man berichten mussAugen Roll

Nett ist sie,aber der Blowjob ist mittelmässig und beim Ficken geht ihr nach 3 Minuten die Puste aus.

Friese,ohne WiederholungWink
Stuart schrieb:Nope, tells me nothing. I was recently with Christina from Romania - no need to repeat it.

Stuart, asks himself, with whom you were then if not with Clara ... Grübel

Hi Stuart,

During my last trip I went with Christina (Moldavia) and it was a not very good session. She did the basics but that was about as erotic as it got. I still came but that was due to my own efforts than hers.

I am thinking maybe my Christina (Moldavia) is the same as your Christina (Romania).

Mine was long dark hair that was dyed as her normal hair is brown. I could see the brown roots coming through underneath the black hair. She is quite beautiful, a full and firm body, leggy and decent B cups.

She had worked in the Spanish clubs before coming to the German FKKs. She says she prefers the Spanish clubs as she gets to wear a dress instead of being naked, also she has to suck cock without a condom whereas in Spain you can charge extra for blowjob without condom.

I made myself come within 10-15 minutes and Christina kept on asking whether we stay so that I can come again. I left pretty quick smart.

She did give me a BBBJ in the Kino before moving to the room and then the spark just died. She had her program and she took me through it. She even tried to put a condom on me when I was not yet hard enough. I did get hard in the Kino prior though but somehow the chemistry in the room was lacking. As I said in the end I changed the program to get myself and so I could leave the room.

Are we talking about the same girl?
Yep, same girl. She said Moldavia - I heard Romania.

Stuart, Wink