LSH

Normale Version: 7/22/21 First FKK Sharks Visit
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
I've been to quite a few FKK clubs in the past few weeks and, of course, I needed to see what all the talk about is for Sharks. First thing I noticed is how big it is, the outdoor area is pretty big and nice and there's a lot of space indoors. When walking in I noticed Diana, from Samya, that I made a post about to completely avoid. Worst paid sex experience I have ever had. She was walking to a locker with a man that looked visually unhappy and I'm not surprised. You can read the report here. 

https://www.lustscout.to/forum/showthrea...tid=192779 

She wears a necklace that says Diana and i'm not surprised that she is hopping from club to club since I doubt anyone wants to repeat with her. I swear I saw her at Oase last week but I'm not 100% sure. She's also really aggressive and won't leave you alone. Terrible girl.

I saw a tall girl with a decent face/figure sitting around. She said her name was Vanessa and she was 23 or so and 173cm. Brunette and Romanian. Cost was 100 Euro für 30 Minuten including "extras". I went with her and we started with okayish/average BJ then cowgirl then doggy style into missionary finish.

Girl was nice and overall okay. 

BJ: 5/10
Face: 7-8/10
Body: 7-8/10
Service: 7/10
Overall 6/10

Not great but not bad, overall okay.