LSH

Normale Version: Wien trip and Goldentime 6. and 7. May
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
(Part 1)
Here is a report from my visit to Wien and Goldentime this past weekend. It will probably be more of interest to others who plan to visit the city, rather than to the locals.

I stayed at the Motel One hotel right across the street from the Hbf. It’s in a nice area and very easy to get to and from the airport. There’s a train leaving every half hour which takes 15 minutes. The hotel itself was also quite nice, though nothing too fancy. There was an OK bar with a good number of guests in the evening. Also the hotel is well suited for inviting ladies of the night to visit you as you can go directly from the entrance to the lifts without passing the reception. Finally, the hotel is a 30 minutes walk to Goldentime, and it’s easy to find the way.

I was supposed to arrive in the early afternoon but because my feeder flight to Frankfurt was delayed, I just missed my connecting flight to Wien. The plane was still standing at the gate when I got there, but the gate was closed. Incredibly frustrating and not a good start to the trip. I had to wait 4 hours in Frankfurt for the next flight with nothing else to do than drink beer.

When I finally arrived in Wien late in the evening I made a quick stop over at the hotel and then took a taxi from the Hbf to Goldentime. It was €15, and I was probably scammed by the driver for €5, it should have been closer to €10.

At Goldentime the entrance was an exorbitant €95. My last visit there was in late 2018. I don’t remember what the price was then.

The set up in Goldentime is exactly the same as in any German FKK of some size. You get your robe, have your locker, your money locker, free food and non-alcoholic drinks etc. Even though they call it a sauna club, it is much more like an FKK in that most of the girls are completely naked. Some have minor pieces of clothes such as garter belts, but only a few wear something that covers their pussies or breasts. I’d say Goldentime is about the same size as Palace in Frankfurt, maybe a bit larger. There is an outdoor area where everyone goes to smoke, as the interior is mercifully smoke free. All the rooms for sessions just have curtains, no doors, so there is slightly less privacy there.

I was not impressed with the line up when I got there. There were a lot of unattractive girls, some good-looking and no real stunners in my view. I got the impression that the number of girls was lower than usual as apparently many were on holiday. Almost all the girls were Romanian. I think I met one Hungarian, one Turkish and one Bulgarian girl other than that.

After observing for a while I decided to approach a slim blonde with a cute face who I had noticed. She was always following a much older girl and laughing nervously of the jokes the other girl was making to the male guests, without talking to anyone herself. 

When I sat myself next to this girl, I noticed something I hadn’t seen from afar; she had the most indelicate skin, both in her face and also parts of her body. Some sort of acne, I guess. Normally when seeing this, I would just have made up some excuse to leave after a quick conversation. But it turned out this was the girl’s first day on the job, which intrigued me a bit, so I decided to proceed. Most of the conversation was through her older friend (or mentor, I guess) as an interpreter, as she hardly spoke English herself. When it came to price, however, I was horrified to hear that the going rate was €200 for the hour when including BBBJ and licking. I guess BBBJ is legal in Austria, I would never dream to ask for such a thing in Germany, where it of course is strictly illegal. The hourly rate for «basic service» was €150, BTW. Needing to take the edge off, I decided to accept the asking price of €200, though it left a bad taste in my mouth.

So off I went with Claudia (21) from Romania. As mentioned, she is blonde and has a cute face. A cup breasts, but not completely flat. She is slim and has some small tattoos, most noticeable one of some kissing lips on her shoulder.

The session started awful, when her «blowjob» was mostly a hand job with the occasional licking of the tip of my dick. I had to tell her to stop using her hand and use her mouth much deeper, and her performance became considerably better. We switched to me licking her, which she was very receptive to and got really excited by. Then we did a round of 69, before I fucked her in various positions. After me finishing we stayed for the full hour, with her giving me a back rub with oil. Except for her dismal oral performance in the beginning, it was quite an OK session. Had it not been because I was put off by her indelicate, bumpy skin, I’ve might have repeated with her the next day, but I didn’t. The two days I was there, she sat by the second sofa group on the left from the entrance. I didn’t notice her getting any other business at all while I was there, she definitely hadn’t got used walking around and procuring clients.

I wanted to rest for a while and do another session, but all the beer I drank in Frankfurt airport caught up with me and I fell asleep. When I woke up, I felt too groggy to do anything more and just went back to the hotel.

On both of my nights when leaving the club had to call a taxi for me. Unlike most other clubs I’ve been to there was not a sea of taxis waiting outside for you.
(Continues in part 2)
(Part 2)
The next evening, Saturday, I went back to Goldentime. This time I walked from the hotel. The line up was about the same as the night before, unimpressive.

I had accepted an €200/h session the day before because, as I said, I needed to take the edge off. This day I was more determined to not go over €150/h, as I think the price hike (at least in Germany) from 100 to 150 per hour is more than enough. With very few exceptions, however, all the girls I spoke to quoted an hourly rate of €200 if BBBJ and licking were to be included. The exceptions who quoted €150 were the really unattractive ladies. One of them, a Hungarian lady, looked like Sylvana’s (of German club fame) slightly younger sister. Her stale, alcohol-infused breath didn’t make her more appealing. Naturally I declined her offer of a session.

After a while I ended up speaking with Alexandra (24), a dark haired Romanian with B cup breasts. Her face was OK looking, and she had a petite, nice body. An infinity tattoo «decorated» the inside of one of her forearms. This was her second or third day in the club, but according to her she had worked in other places in Austria before. After speaking to her for a bit, we got to the question of price and I managed to haggle it down to €150 for a one-hour session with BBBJ included. Just as we were about to leave for a room, I said «And that is including licking also, right?» But no, if licking were to be included, then it was 200. At this point I was so ready for a session I just thought «Ah, fuck it, OK then…» and accepted.

What a terrible mistake on my part! This turned out to be the probably most amateurish performance I have ever experienced from a working girl. The session started OK with a quite soft and nice blowjob, but this only lasted about a minute before she switched to a hand job. I had to keep telling her to use her mouth, not her hand. We then switched to me licking her. She proved completely unresponsive to this and it quickly got boring for me. For the final part of foreplay, we went to a slightly more exciting 69.

The worst part was yet to come, however. I wanted to start the fucking by doing her doggy, but for some unexplained reason we couldn’t do this, we had to do it missionary. She then positioned herself in such an awkward way that it was difficult to get anything good going. I had to insist that we change over to doggy, so she turned around. But then, for some reason penetration in this position proved very difficult for her, and she arched her back and lifted her ass in such a way that it was difficult to reach her pussy. How bizarre… So finally I just had to get her to ride me. This was basically just her grinding her hips against me with almost no movement up and down on my dick. After a while she started a little more movement and I managed to concentrate enough to come, just to get it over with. I had to ask her if I had misunderstood and this was her second day doing this job ever, but no, she had worked in other places before. I couldn’t believe it because she seemed so inexperienced. She was not an unpleasant person, just so incredibly bad at providing anything approaching sexual pleasure.

Since I was paying €200 for this bullshit, I insisted that we stay the full hour and asked that she give me a back rub for the remaining time. This she did, but her oil-less «massage» merely consisted of her squeezing and pinching the skin on my back.

So all in all this was one of the poorest (not necessarily worst, since she wasn’t bitchy or anything like that) sessions I’ve ever had. I wouldn’t repeat in a million years and Claudia from the night before was a sex superstar compared to Alexandra.

After showering, I sat around for a little while, demoralized by what I had just wasted my money on. I’ve had plenty of duds for €50 or 100, but it sure stings a lot more when the cost is 200. I got myself a beer and quickly concluded that actually I’d rather get drunk now than fuck anymore. So that is what I did, I left the club and went on a drinking binge instead. The next morning I flew home, and thus ended my Wien trip with a meager two sessions.

For anyone contemplating traveling to Wien just for a club visit, specifically Goldentime, I would by far recommend Frankfurt instead. That being said, Wien is a beautiful city and has a lot of other things to offer. So if you wish to combine more «cultural» activities with some club visits, then I’d say it is highly recommended. Just don’t be surprised if you find Goldentime a slightly lacking experience compared to a club like Sharks.

In closing, if there are any local readers who have stuck with me to the end of this report: I came to Wien and Goldentime looking for a girl I knew from Frankfurt/Sharks, called Damina, whom I’ve now read has been observed in Golden time. As you can tell from this report, she was not there when I visited. The girl I’m referring to has long, dark hair, a largish tattoo on her left (I think it was left) ribs, hips and thigh with some writing in English that I will not reveal here, and a small tattoo on her right wrist. She has small breasts with puffy nipples and a very sweet face. If anyone thinks they know who I’m referring to, it would be much appreciated if you could let me know if she’s still working there. Thanks!