LSH

Normale Version: Dali (Ro)
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
I have been with Dali, she told me half-romanian/half-italian, 18 years old, around 1m55, slim, nice face with very small lips, small breast A- cup, one small tattoo on the right arm.

Arrived in the club this week, she sits on the poledance. On the main room, short discussion, she speaks a very limited english. It's her first time working in this type of club.

In the bedroom a nightmare. She don't do FK, she told me in the main room, but she don't even remove her lipstick, so even light kisses were not possible. The most shallow blowjob that you can imagine. She refused sex in cowgirl and in doggy, only missionary was possible.

I payed 100€ for 30 minutes and only because I'm a moron who don't like drama.
Dali, die angebliche Schwester von Bettina.

Hat die gleiche Nase zwar und auch nur ein Fickzwerg, aber so forsch wie die Dame vorging bei mir im Anbahnungsgespräch wusste ich vom Bauchgefühl her...Die bringt es nie wie Bettina.

Daher danke das ich meine Vermutung hier bestätigt bekomme.

Great, the other 70 girls on Sunday make me happy...except she's not sitting pole dancing...near the entrance to the back door toilet...I think that's her real station...shit should sit with shit