LSH

Normale Version: Giulia (MO)
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
Last Saturday I was at the Shatk, I had a really stressful week and I needed to relax.  
I arrived around 2 p.m. and the situation was still quiet, so I decided to lay near the swimming pool.
After a while I went inside and at the bar, I was approached by a girl, tall, brunette, with fake tits, her name was Ivana if I remember well.
she started with the same questions " What are doing now... bla bla bla...." I told her politely that I wanted a drink and then relax outside, then she started complaining about why I wanted to relax and so on.
So, long story short, she told me that if I wanted to relax I could stay home watching TV,  I really didn't like that attitude but I kept my self-control and again politely I told her that I wasn't in the mood to do anything and she left.

Honestly, this is the first time that happens something like that, I understand that maybe the business is low at the moment, but after this, even if I wanted to have a room with her in the future, definitely it will not going to happen.

After this unfortunate encounter, I had some more rest outside, and then I moved inside, I sat on a sofa upstairs and I was approached by Giulia, 25y.o. brunette, petite, slim, small tits a bit saggy, the social time was good, I had good feelings so I decided to go in the room with her.
In the room, she was very chatty and decanting her blowjob skills, so we started, with some kisses with tongue but not too deep and not throughout the room time, sex was standard, some positions but she was too professional, asking to change positions and breaking the atmosphere.
have to say that she knows how to do a blowjob, I was fingering her while I came.

I enjoyed the BBQ and the sun outside and I left around 8 p.m., it was getting busy and I was alone so I got bored.

I what looking for the Ukrainians but I couldn't locate them, do they work during the weekend or only during the week? Do they have a spot where they usually sit?

the damage with Giulia was 30 min 100 + 50 extra.

Happy week  fellas