LSH

Normale Version: Safira (Ro)
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
I was yesterday with Safira, Romanian, around 25, 1m60 max, black hair, nice face but with too much make-up, normal frame, neither slim nor curvy, B- cup a little bit saggy, clear skin with some little tattoos, on the left and right buttock.

She is in the club for two weeks and worked all over Europe before, Belgium, France, Spain and Italy. Sits on the couch facing the pole dance. Okay chat in the main room, she is clearly not in the GFE game but she is very clear about what she does and everything seems good.

In the bedroom all the classical stuff is there, FK, licking, blowjob a little too hard for my taste but she took the rythm that I asked, sex in all the usual positions. Only little default, she wants to go quickly, changing the positions rapidly to make you cum fast. But she didn't become unpleasant when it didn't happened with me and we did a full half-hour. Good middle-of-the-road session.

100€ for 30 minutes.