LSH

Normale Version: Best Line Up
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
Seiten: 1 2 3
Currently Oase has the best line up in Germany, very pretty young girls and good food with Pizza. The Birthday party was great. 150/30 for gfe is the new normal now but its worth it.
Great Lineup
Nadya, Myra, Sasha, Catalea (new tall hottie), Nana, Cosmina etc.
Yes , very good  lineup , but from number of girls a little bit behind Shaks ,  but enough pretty and good girls. I wood say number two behind Sharks but not far away.
Hier solls ja keine Preisdiskussion geben aber ich muß hier Richtigstellen :
150/ 30 is not normal .  Idee  But some girls try it , some get it ,  Very few worth it , At last but only  exceptional I also had to accepted it, but it was at last worth with deep dfk and great gf6. sorry don t Kill me boys, But I know what I have done.

The  26 Birthday party was great . Beifall Jump

Beste Party seit langem , fast wie früher die legendären FKK Word Partys . Absolut geile und gute Stimmung der Girls, Nicht so gelangweilte und rumsitzende Mädels wie zuletzt im Sharks. Ab 24 Uhr tanzten die Mädels ausgelassen im Club und auf dem Tresen. Klar die Musik war zu Laut und zu Balkan-lastig aber die Atmosphäre war genial.

Weiter so.  Gefällt mir auch derzeit dort wieder gut.

please give a discription from the girls

Myra, Sasha, Catalea (new tall hottie), Nana ???

st-st
Myra is the Ukrainian Moldivian, 20yrs, 160cm, very cute one, skinny blonde.
Sasha, Romanian,20yrs, 172cm, very hot girl.
Cataleta, just arrived on tuesday, 21yrs, 176cm, very beautiful, hot n sexy.
Nana, Romanian, 223yrs, blue eyes, beautiful cute face, 172cm.
Many Model type beauties in Oase now and good service.
Details on service would be helpful so each user can judge if it’s good service for him as well.
Service from all were very good with good gfe, deep Zk, Dfk, except for Nana (no zk only lips kissing).
Ich frage mich, ob diese Myra die Stacy in Sharks ist
No they are different girls, Myra is the Ukrainian moldovian skinny cute girl, stacy is moldovian and not skinny .
I visited Oase three times recently, Thursday-Saturday-Monday. On Thursdays they give a free ticket for coming Monday/Tuesday so i used it on Monday.
Line up is pretty decent on Thursday/Monday with around 35 girls. Saturday has best line up with around 60 girls, very pretty and hot girls. The best thing about Oase is 90% of the girls remain till closing so you don't have to worry that your favourite girl will leave. You can wait for your mood to get right and then go with the girl.
This time i avoided girls asking for 150/30min, i went with the ones who offered gfe for 100/30min.
Nadya, Elisha, Vero, Iriana(Irena) all good gfe for 100/30 , i paid 150/30min to only one girl -Myra , but she is worth it.
The best girl seen in Germany this year was Catalea , seen last week Tuesday , unfortunately she left for switzerland. She was the best girl for me in all fkk land this year.
There were posters for the upcoming HALLOWEEN PARTY on coming Friday and Saturday. Last time their birthday party was really great and girls told me they are preparing big for the coming Halloween Party as well. Lets hope this will bring back pre corona time fkk parties.
Overall nice experience with good girls, food and sauna infusion.
Helpful would be:

A report on each girl you sessioned with. Including a description of the girls and the service provided. Thank you.
Nadya , Ukrainian Romanian, 23 yrs, skinny beautiful girl with beautiful eyes, service very good and professional, full gfe.

Elisha, Syrian, 23yrs, skinny and beautiful, amazing boobs, full gfe

Vero , Romanian, 28 yrs skinny and beautiful, she looks like 23yrs though, full gfe

Iriana, Romanian, brown skin, 24yrs skinny n beautiful, full gfe

Myra described earlier in thread.

All 100/30min except Myra 150/30min.
So we have a bunch of sisters or even twins or triplets here? All the same age and same description: skinny and beautiful. Wink

Please add hair color, height, (clothing) size, bust size, any tattoos.
This HALLOWEEN PARTY visited the club again, it was a good party with nice halloween ambience, DJ, some girls in costume and good food. Got a free ticket for Monday/Tuesday. The party was a little less lively than the previous birthday party but great line up again.
Beautiful new girls seen , Maya 22yrs, RO, Amy, 21yrs, RO.
I had a nice session with Media , 21yrs, RO. She came in a black costume with reddish black horns halloween costume. she has half brown, half black hair, brown color skin with nice dimples when she smiles. She is a little busty with big boobs and nice ass. I had a full gfe , extensive ZK, dfk and she was so wet that there was no need of the lubricant. She usually shows up after 7pm.
Media is a smilillng lovely girl, would definitely repeat and recommend for others.
100/30min + 50 extra
Today i visited the Oase Christmas Party. I arrived at around 6 and the club was already full with people and i already saw a lot of girls. I was happy to see many newbies and some of them very hot.
I was having a coffee , then a skinny teen named "Cleo" came to me. She is 20yrs old beautiful cute girl arrived from Romania just a week ago, blonde hair, small natural boobs, around 174cm tall and has tattos xxx deleted, Stuart in the back. I made my first room with her. It was amazing, dfk, zk, complete gfe. 150/30min
The food was very good for the party. I was amazed with the line up , A quality hotties, there were around 80 girls and i saw around 15 new ones from my last visit. There was a nice sauna aufguss from the sauna master.
Then at around 11:30, i caught the beautiful Nana. Nana has been in the club for more than one year and is of my favourite girls at Oase. She is a girl next door type shy girl but amazing  in the room. She is 23yrs old , around 175cm tall, natural small boobs, no tattoos, beautiful body and face, exoticc blue eyes. She is Romanian but looks like a Russian girl. Amazing dfk, zk, gfe.
I would say Nana is one of the most beautiful girls in fkk land at the moment. 150/30min
Overall it was an amazing party with nice music ftom DJ, good crowd, party atmosphere and dance from the girls. I had one of the best visit of this year.
I also went to Oase last Wednesday afternoon, and Clio immediately caught my eye, her golden locks, snow white skin with good looking tatoos and that tiny ass in a rainbow net are to kill for. Unfortunaly she disappeared soon after and i couldn't find her at all.

I as then convinced to go to a room with another girl, she said she is an Arabian/Italian mix which sounded very exotic, she is on the thicker side, darker skintone, has big natural boobs with very big areola, and a huge ass. The room as below average at best, but that was because she had promised anal for 100, but tried to do the finger trick. I didn't feel like exposing her because I was more angry at myself for believing that. And I also spotted her speaking fluent Rominian with the other girls, which also shattered my illusions a bit.

After I spent some more time chilling while looking for Clio, I was almost convinced by a beautiful blonde Ukrainian girl, she is quite tall and has the proportions all in the right places (does anyone know her name?). Her acquisition was amazing, when I sat in the indoor whirlpool relaxing, our eyes met and i quickly looked away by leaning my head back (I didn't want to go to another room at this point), she came behind me and lowered herself down with her legs open, giving me a full display of her pussy. That looked so yummy Big Grin I almost lost my inner battle, but I wanted to have my second room with Clio.

Right when I was about to leave I spotted Clio walking into to the bar room and sitting down alone on a couch. I stood up immediately and approached her. I thought she was busy, but she said that she didnt have any client yet today, because nobody has approached her and all her advanced have been rejected so far, so that she got bored and was on her phone in the locker room all the time. I had an amazing room with her for 100 with ZK and GFE in 4 different positions and full 30minutes with long AST. I told her that her hair looks the best when split to one side and she said she will wear it this way then. Unfortunaltey she is going to leave next week and doesn't know when and if she is going to come back. I can't make it next week, otherwise WHF 100%.
Yes Cleo is definitely one of best at Oase recently. A cute skinny beautiful teen girl. Cleo told me that she will stay for about a month for now. I think the Ukrainian you are talking about is Nadya/Nadia or Myra/Mira. Both of them skinny and beautiful, Nadia is a little taller than Mira. Both of them very hot and amazing service in the room. Good acquisition one is definitely Nadia, she is a hard working girl with nice professional service.
(03.12.2023, 06:51)bhairava007 schrieb: [ -> ]I was having a coffee , then a skinny teen named "Cleo" came to me. She is 20yrs old beautiful cute girl arrived from Romania just a week ago, blonde hair, small natural boobs, around 174cm tall and has tattoos in the back. I made my first room with her. It was amazing, dfk, zk, complete gfe. 150/30min

(03.12.2023, 09:00)G444321 schrieb: [ -> ]Clio walking into to the bar room and sitting down alone on a couch. I stood up immediately and approached her. I thought she was busy, but she said that she didnt have any client yet today, because nobody has approached her and all her advanced have been rejected so far, so that she got bored and was on her phone in the locker room all the time. I had an amazing room with her for 100 with ZK and GFE in 4 different positions and full 30minutes with long AST. 

Same girl I guess. 150/30min GFG and 100/30min GFE.  Grübel
(03.12.2023, 10:11)Stuart schrieb: [ -> ]
(03.12.2023, 06:51)bhairava007 schrieb: [ -> ]I was having a coffee , then a skinny teen named "Cleo" came to me. She is 20yrs old beautiful cute girl arrived from Romania just a week ago, blonde hair, small natural boobs, around 174cm tall and has tattoos in the back. I made my first room with her. It was amazing, dfk, zk, complete gfe. 150/30min

(03.12.2023, 09:00)G444321 schrieb: [ -> ]Clio walking into to the bar room and sitting down alone on a couch. I stood up immediately and approached her. I thought she was busy, but she said that she didnt have any client yet today, because nobody has approached her and all her advanced have been rejected so far, so that she got bored and was on her phone in the locker room all the time. I had an amazing room with her for 100 with ZK and GFE in 4 different positions and full 30minutes with long AST. 

Same girl I guess. 150/30min GFG and 100/30min GFE.  Grübel

You are in clubs so often that you should know how the girls are working in ourdays: If -for whatever reason- they think they can ask more than the regular rate from a customer, they don´t hesitate to do so. 
See also streuner-strolch´s answer in this thread.
she did try to upsell and i told her that I only got 100 on me left and she said fine
Danke für die Klarstellung. Genau das wollte ich hören.

@nieimleben: Überflüssiger Kommentar, ich hatte mir dabei schon was gedacht. Wink
(03.12.2023, 22:10)Stuart schrieb: [ -> ]Danke für die Klarstellung. Genau das wollte ich hören.

@nieimleben: Überflüssiger Kommentar, ich hatte mir dabei schon was gedacht. Wink

Dann lass doch am Besten mich -und alle anderen, die deine Gedanken auch nicht lesen konnten- an deinen Gedanken teilhaben Wink
Seiten: 1 2 3