LSH

Normale Version: Carina (Spanish)
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
Carina, presents herself as Spanish, around 1m70 and 28 years old, dyed blonde, she wears big glasses with a black frame, slim, well tanned, a tattoo all along her spine, another big one on the right of her stomach, silicon tits that looks good when she walks or sits, sadly much less when she is on her back.

In the club for three weeks, she worked before in the club Paradise in La Jonquera (not the FKK), sits at the end of the bar with her friend Amalia, a Romanian who lives in Spain.

In the bedroom everything was very well done, good blowjob, she offers the 69, sex in all the usual positions where she really gives of herself, she clearly wants to please you. Above average, but sadly her silicon is really too distracting for me, probably no repeat.

100€ for 30 minutes.
Tuesday 07.11: I met Karina, exactly as described above, and did a great room with this super sexy very straight spoken girl.Fantastic blowjob. Nice level of closeness. She originally quoted me 200/60, but with a little charm and saying the right things on the couch she ultimately accepted 150/60. Nice experience… really dedicated to letting me enjoy my fantasies. I would for sure repeat for 150/60. She is found at the back right corner of the bar, just in front of the back gaming table. Lu top body. Good chemistry will help the positive experience with her.
Wenn es die gleiche ist, die ich meine dann guter Service. Blowjob mit der Brille auf ist definitiv geil. Nur leider hat sie beim Ficken permanent die Hand an Schwanz und Gummi. Tief einkochen ist da nicht.
It doesn’t sound like the same girl: she insisted on taking her glasses off during the entire time…and there was absolutely no hand on Gummi during any of the action or activities.
Habe mit ihr gesprochen, nette Art, toller Body, aber die gemachten/operierten Brüste haben mich "abgeschreckt".
to my recollection she comes from italy, but never mind...

cowgirl reverse and doggy goes well with her and I also liked the blow job!
(08.11.2023, 13:28)Polzp schrieb: [ -> ]Nur leider hat sie beim Ficken permanent die Hand an Schwanz und Gummi. Tief einkochen ist da nicht.

Kann ich nicht bestätigen. Bei mir alles bestens und entspannt gelaufen.
I met her as well, she is not Spanish but Romanian. She has worked in France and speak perfectly French. She is nice and provided a good service. I recommend 100%