LSH

Normale Version: Good Party, Good Ambience, Bad Room but good management
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
I was at the White Party at Oase on Friday. The party was really good with good white ambience, very good food with pizza, around 40 girls, good DJ n sauna as well.
I met Nelly whom I was with last time, she introduced me to her friend Amy (former Amalia, Bahamas n Atlanta club). They asked me to try threesome, as it was party time i decided to go for a trio with good zk, full gfe with 100/30 each and 200/30 min in total. I have tried both girls single previously (Nelly at Oase and Amy/Amalia at Bahamas and Atlanta) and it was good but taking them together was a bad idea. 
At first everything went smoothly but after 15 minutes, they told me only 3 minutes left. I told them it has just been 15 minutes and I have more 15 minutes. They tried to cheat me and mood was off. Then I told them lets go to reception and talk about this because I didn't want to pay 200e for 15 mins and a bad mood.
The reception and management checked the camera for timings and listened to me and asked to pay just 50e to each and 100e in total. 
I am happy with the management. Any such cheating incidents should be told the management as they will support you if you are right.
Overall good party going in Oase but sometimes these things happen.
Add a description of both girls to give others the chance to avoid a bad experience.
when you go single, both girls are ok. I had a gpod time with both when i just took one. I think they are just not used to threesome.
Nelly , 20yrs, brown skin, skinny, tattoo in hand.
Amy (Amalia in Bahamas/Atlanta), around 26yrs, very white in color, also have a tattoo in hand.
Can you add high and bust size?
Nelly is around 164cm, small natural C Cups.
Amy is around 166cm, middle size natural breasts.
I still recommend both individually, they are good in room, just avoid the threesome.
White Party mit 4 Blackys. 40 Huren passt.
Essen grandios. Frühstück schon sehr vielfältig.
Mexikanisch Burito. Asiatisch Huhn. Jede Menge Snacks und Nachtisch.
Die Tänzerinnen sehr schick.

Frauen in weiß gekleidete Stoffe und Reizwäsche.

Bis 19Uhr nicht so voll.
Helena als Griechin Mad hat mich bereits früh überredet.
50 Euro 30 Minuten.
Sehr guter Service. Aber kein Küssen vereinbart, das gibt es nur als Aufpreis für 50 oder eine Stunde gleich für 100.
Dunkelhaarig, sonnengebräunt, lange Beine schöner Po.
Dunkle Augen und stark geschminkter Mund.

Ein Tshirt in weiß gab es als Geschenk sowie die Freikarte für Mo und Di bis 12.02. gültig.
Ja war auch an der Party da.
Hat alles gepasst , Essen Top , gute Laune , Tänzerinnen in Leuchtkostümen gute Show, die Girls in Weiß, gute Stimmung, nicht zu voll. 
Lineup nach meinen Geschmack etwas schwächer wie sonst, 40 bis 50 CDL reichen aus , Optik aber etwas mittelmäßig. Einige Topschüsse haben gefehlt, Nadya z.Bsp. war nicht da.
Wenn Party Event dann liefert das Management der Oase die beste Organisation und den größten Spassfaktor, und  ist klar im Vergleich zu anderen sogenannten FKK-Club -Partys bei einem Event der Beste Anlaufpunk im RMG.

Zimmer Wiederholung (b-Probe) mit Bianca (Ro) 22 , Kf 32 , klein schlank , dkl Haare helle Haut, a-Cup, sehr hübsch , leider etwas unreine Haut.
100€/30 min , war okay aber nix besonderes, drängt nicht , aber bietet leider keine ZK.
Bianca erstmal nicht mehr auf meiner Liste. 

Einige hübsche noch da , leider fehlen mir dort die Namen der Girls.
Tipp:
Mit der Freikarte kann man Montags darauf oder Dienstags nochmal kommen , wenn ich Mo oder Di da war war das Lineup am Abend und der Besuch aufgrund der Aktion ganz okay für diese Tage.
Allgemein ist die Oase Tags sehr Ruhig , gegen Abend wir es besser , auch die Besetzung ist Abends klar besser.

st-st