LSH

Normale Version: Trier Questions
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.

jimbob247

Firtly, sorry my German is very bad, I will use google to translate below.

I am an American visitor to Trier, and will spend maybe 2 nights per month there for the next year.

I am interested in good strip clubs, or red light areas where I can pay a girl to strip and use a dildo while I watch but not touch/

Where in Trier can I find this, any peep show?

Thank you!
----------------
Erstens, sorry mein Deutsch sehr schlecht ist, werde ich google unter übersetzen.

Ich bin ein amerikanischer Besucher nach Trier, und wird vielleicht verbringen 2 Nächte pro Monat gibt es für das nächste Jahr.

Ich bin in guter Strip-Clubs, oder rotes Licht Bereichen, in denen ich ein Mädchen bezahlen können, Streifen und mit einem Dildo interessiert, während ich aber nicht sehen touch /

Wo in Trier kann ich dieses finden, jede Peep-Show?

Vielen Dank!
Hi from germanies oldest town,
unfortunately there is no redlight district in town.
I knew only one striptease and tabledance bar, located in the
socalled "Viehmarkt" area.
see here:
http://www.7thheaven-trier.de/
you can get also a private or lapdance I think.
If the girl use a dildo, I don`t know?
Ask her friendly and you'll see.
And one thing: Don`t use the google translator, the result ist only nonsens, very funny LachenLachen

LG

jimbob247

Haha well its embarassing using English on a German forum, especially as my English is American!

Is 7th Heaven any good? I went past the Eros centre and the place near the station on Saturday around 2pm, not very nice looking, all over weight turks and old ladies. One or two romanians but not for me.
Hi,
7th Heaven is only a table dance bar. Means: only peep show, don`t touch! Or: no fucking, no bitches.
Eros Centre, and I mean both, the one in the Luxembourg street and the one near the station, are as you discribed them: ugly, over weight bitches and the are both very to expensive, too.
If you wanna fuck a whore drive into the saarland, to Saarbrücken.
Better girls, better prices!!
LG
Hi jimbob247,

there are not a few good locations in Trier.
But i have found a very good house called " Villa Brillant" in Trier, Eurener Str. 114.
It is not far away from the (terrible) Eros-Center in Luxemburger Street.

Please have a look at the story I told in this board " Angelina in Villa Brillant". Herz

You can have a simple fucking date : 50 € ( 20 minutes) -
up to 150 € ( 1 hour with all things you are dreaming for or you are wishing).
The house is very clean and there are 6 lovely girls from all over the world.

I hope that I could help you a little bit.

cu
Turboguenter Winke
(07.11.2010, 19:46)jimbob247 schrieb: [ -> ]I am interested in good strip clubs, or red light areas where I can pay a girl to strip and use a dildo while I watch but not touch/

Well, not sure about strip clubs there. Grübel

Guess that you had a look to the adverts on that site Saarladies

If you have a car then I recommend the PEARLS in Trier or even more far away Villa Venezia in Saarlouis (60 min ride), they have a strip club: Casanova Bar. Both popular locations where you'll meet pretty girls. Herz

Cheers,
LXS

jimbob247

Any peepshows within an hours drive? Frankfurt perhaps?

Smile