LSH

Normale Version: Le Moulin Rouge in Warschau - Flatrate mit Niveau
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
Ich war vor einigen Wochen erneut in Warschau und habe mir u.a. das LE MOULIN ROUGE "LMR" (http://www.lemoulinrougepl.com), ein im Sommer diesen Jahres eröffnetes Flatrate Appartment, wo von Mittwoch bis Samstag Partytage angesagt sind, besucht. In einem englischsprachigen Forum äußerst man sich zum Teil ziemlich kontrovers, aber was kümmert mich das Geschwätz der anderen. Ich wollte mir ein eigenes Bild vor Ort machen und daher auch der Bericht in Englisch - hoffentlich nichtsdestotrotz verständlich. Übrigens, Preisangaben könnt ihr der HP entnehmen.
__________________________________________________ _______________

Around two weeks ago I got my third visit in Warsaw within the last six months. The active discussion about LMR was one of the reasons why I decided already in advance to check out this place myself. On Saturday about noon I sent two sms on both of the telephone numbers being published on the homepage of LMR (well, I didn't want to get lost in order not to lose time as such a stay over three days is short and has to be organized well).

Ten minutes later Kasia (organizing the parties together with Connor) gave me a call on my mobile. We got a small chat and she told me that opening on this day would be at 02:00 pm and three girls available (Julita, Kaya and Maya). I replied to be there for opening and some minutes later the adress of the venue appeared as sms. As I lodged in Marriott the walking distance is only around 800 meters to arrive in front of a rather brand new building composed of some commercial shops and a nice appartment area behind the fence. I phoned once more and this time Connor was on the phone telling me the code to make the door open.

Julita opened the door (all girls and Connor came over to give me a warm welcome) of the appartment which consists of two "active" areas each equipped with mattress and some other stuff, a nice bathroom where you can have shower whenever you want (towels are available without request) and a larger living room including kitchenette where Connor always prepared some nice appetizers, salad, focaccia e. G, but also Polish sweets (I love Mihalki) and several kinds of (non-) alcoholic drinks (including champagne) are served. By the way, when entering the appartment you get an envelope (DIN A4) to put in your values (safety is really no problem) which will be stored away in a secure place by Connor.

After having taken a shower and shrouded in the robe (I hate robes as I am used wearing towels visiting regularly German FKK) I stepped into the living room where another newbie of Northern Polish city Gdansk was already sitting on the couch chatting with the girls. Maya, a 29-year old woman with a perfect body and perfectly German speaking took the chance to ask me about my experiences where and how in Germany (at least she got already a stay at Artemis in Berlin). The two other "hostesses" also were able to communicate in English, Kaya even in the Italian language. May be the furniture make you feel a little bit of clinical atmosphere, but the entertainment among all the people staying there is really good. I felt well as the other guy, too. No rush, so in the beginning I got the impression whether the girls could try to spend my time for nothing. But, quite the contrary, at around 02:30 pm Julita called up everyone to follow her into one of the rooms. And ...... action.

Whilst Kaya and Maya endeavoured the colleague, Julita took off my robe and I peeled her out of the neglige she weared. Kissing, a little bit DT also, experiencing the body of each other, licking is permitted and well enjoyed by herself. BJ however only with condom, I didn't ask for BBBJ. A box with moist tissues for cleaning anytime and anywhere, as hands may change the bodies, are regularly used by the girls and the guys, too. Cowgirl, missio and doggy to finish this first round with Julita. It's good, but perhaps I may be petted by the service level in German FKK and compared to this nothing special. Ok. I took a shower and coming back from the bathroom the guys were still playing with the colleague. Maya gave me a sign to join them once more.

Maya laid down on her back close to the guy who get a final handjob by Kaya. I begun playing with her body, discovering this wonderful body with the tops of my fingers and with my tongue. She is experienced but gives you a good feeling. Slightly touching lips and a whiff of DT. The others have meanwhile left the room and being alone with Maya I went direction South, petting the umbelicus and the surroundings before getting closer to this beautiful shaved pussy appearing between the open bented legs. We got time, I got what I wanted to have, and Maya enjoyed my tongue playing with her until she got her climax. She was really astonished as it's not daily use she told me After this horny prelude Maya gave me a BJ with condom and finally asked me to take her in doggy. Oooh, my dear, Two times within 45 minutes. Well, I managed it without problems. For sure, this perfect woman and the view on the back of Maya, her face from time to time directed towards me, and this perfect shaped ass in my hands, all together was a great stuff, a fantastic performance. Squeezed out I went to the bathroom and joined the others sitting and chatting in the living room. I was a little bit surprised when suddenly I received cheers by Julita and Kaya as Maya told them frankly what has happened between her pussy and my tongue. OK, no problem, that's also part of public sex in such an atmosphere.

At 03:00 pm a US guy came along and glasses of champagne clinked. The girls opened the next round but I was already extremely good exhausted (to be honest, I spent the night before not alone). I took the chance to chat with Connor, telling him that I wanted to experience the LMR by myself as it always makes sense to build up one's own opinion (that's what I also do in German FKK, and therefore I know very well that opinions towards different clubs and girls are often very different). Connor told me that it should also be possible to ask for a outcall with one of the hostesses for the night, assumed that the guest has already assisted at the party and the hostess is also willing to join him.

All in all I got a very good experience of LMR in Warsaw. In my poit of view you can't compare it with a FKK club in Germany, there I am used to get very often a girlfriend sex session, BBBJ and DT (not always but very often). Nevertheless this is a nice and safe place. And especially for all the guys who don't want to lose their time getting in contact with one of the girls on odloty, priwatky e.g., it's an opportunity. Flatrate party on high level. Enjoy.
Thanks for the TR, albatros! Very reasonable prices for a private flatrate flat.Big Grin But I miss the real GFE. For me that's DFK, BBBJ and CIM. Are all the hostesses from Poland?

Winke Pikashu

(28.11.2011, 20:58)Pikashu schrieb: [ -> ]..... But I miss the real GFE. For me that's DFK, BBBJ and CIM. Are all the hostesses from Poland?
GF6, da gebe ich dir völlig Recht, was die Features angeht - ich habe ja auch nichts beschönigt sondern gezielt auf die wahren Gegebenheiten hingewiesen, um keinen falschen Eindruck zu hinterlassen. Und was die Herkunft der Mädels anbelangt, so waren alle Polinnen.

I fully agree with you concerning the features contributing to make P6 perhaps a real GF6. That's why I explained what really happened during these two hours instead of complaining. First of all, it's flatrate, so I didn't expect a complete bunch of our appreciated features. Further more, it's a "group meeting", and therefore perhaps it's even better not to share everything with everyone participating in the session. And all the hostesses were of Polish origin - for sure, within a couple of years mongering around different places and FKK at least I am able to recognize a Polish woman. I think it's also part of LMR's strategy to build up trust and confidence towards the guests and also towards the guys reading in different forums what's going up there being potential visitors in the future.
Gibt es den Puff noch?

Auf Youtube läuft ein Werbevideo:

LMR Warszawa Gang bang i Orgy Party
Le Moulin Rouge Warszawa
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu9HLyf6wsI

Gruß, Elmar
Das Video zeigt, dass es die Location noch gibt, die Adresse ist ebenso nach wie vor die geiche. Und auf http://www.odloty.pl wird man unter Warschau sicher auch auf die Werbeanzeige stossen.

Warschau bietet an und für sich eine reiche Auswahl an DL, die größtenteils in WoPu anzutreffen sind. Allerdings gestaltet sich die Kontaktaufnahme i.d.R. ziemlich schwierig, wenn man kein Polnisch spricht. Denn obwohl jung, so sind viele polnische DL einfach der englischen Sprache kaum oder gar nicht mächtig.

Selbstverständlich gibt es immer wieder erfreuliche Ausnahmen, sonst wäre man beim Abtelefonieren der Annoncen auch mehr als gefrustet. Gleichwohl hat mir eine DL einmal ganz klar gesagt, dass die anderen Mädels, die ebenfalls in ihrem Appartment arbeiten, schlicht und ergreifend zu faul sind, Englisch zu lernen. Die Nachfrage seitens ausländischer Gäste in Warschau ist vorhanden, wie sie mir sagte.

Insofern ist LMR in gewissem Maße eine "sichere Bank", wenn man ohne großen zeitlichen Aufwand gezielt eine Location ansteuern möchte, wo man sich sicher sein kann, neben einem kulinarischen Rahmenprogramm auch noch dem P6 frönen zu können. Aber bitte keinen GF6 erwarten - es ist Flatrate.