Vermeidung von Mädchen?
Frage 
I have researched and it seems to be a German side of the association and the Romanian side. Most say, reject Romanian girls because they offer too little for the cost. Is there a section to avoid where these girls hang? Anything else to avoid. I will soon go to my first fkk, and will not be too much rushed.
German please. Rumäninnen in FKK Clubs vermeiden wollen ist wie beim Nacktbaden Sand in der Poritze vermeiden zu wollen: Fast unmöglich. Big Grin
Es bedanken sich: memphis,fickbrügel,fickbock7000,ZZ Top,Fritz1,Rocky Balboa
In each german FKK club works a lot of girls from different Nationalities. But as a general rule you can not say the service of the girls from, for examples Romanian, are not as good as from other countries.

It depends on the girl, if she makes a good service or a bad one, not from which country she comes. Wink
Das Problem mit den vielen (zu vielen?) Rumänninen in den Klubs ist nicht daß ihr Service generell schlechter ist. Die Nachteile bestehen darin daß wir 1) mitterweile fast eine RO-Monokultur haben, d. h. die Abwechslung kommt definitiv zu kurz und daß 2) die RO-Mädels gerne mal Seilschaften bilden und andere Girls wegbeißen bzw. mobben, wodurch der Wettbewerb um den besseren Service leidet.

Das ist in anderen Klubs aber z. T. noch ausgeprägter als im Sharks...
Ohne das Tier in uns sind wir kastrierte Engel (Hermann Hesse)

Merkel muß weg!
Es bedanken sich: fickbock7000,limbo,Haribo,,Brustmolch,memphis,tvista27,Sugardaddy,Marc Aurel,känguru,BigBoobLover