MARIA 20/RO
Daumen hoch 
A wonderful meeting with MARIA. Romanian, 20 years old, petite, thin, a little crispy breasts, breasts approaching perfection. A pretty face with slightly oriental features that are not going to displease me; eyes a little slanted for example. I learned later that she had Turkish blood in her veins.

Very often alone because it was her first day at the club and she did not know any other girls besides 2-3 including DENISA - Oh she's cute too! - and ANDREA. In room, she has kept all its promises: languorous kisses, nice blow job, hyper receptive to the DATY, well involved during the act. I enjoyed this session so much that I will do another one later with her. During this second session and at his request, the DATY occupied a good half of the time. In the end she completely let go. In summary, I highly recommend the lovely MARIA, very GFE. Herz
Es bedanken sich: Marc Aurel,Asadatschi,Richi,Hörbi,Lustwandel,blow69,albatros,Sugardaddy,Der Stenz,Ale3x
Yep, das bestätige ich gerne! Besonders apart mit dem Minnie Mouse Ohren (Haarreifen). Da war die Buchung unumgänglich.  Dodgy

In Zimmer erwähnt sie für meinen Geschmack ein wenig zu oft die „gigantische Anaconda“  Engel , zeigt aber Nehmerqualitäten und bläst dabei die Backen auf. Als Gentleman habe ich sie dann darauf hingewiesen, dass sie ruhig etwas von ihrem Flutschi benutzen kann. Hatte sie im Eifer des Gefechts völlig vergessen… Unentschlossen

Mein Eindruck ansonsten  – durchaus ansehnliches LU, Andrea gut gebucht, etliche HB, Klingel geht ständig, aber alles entspannt und kultiviert, der Laden brummt.
Es bedanken sich: Hörbi,Marc Aurel,Lustwandel,blow69,NeverEndingStory,albatros,tiger1
Maria ist noch bis Februar anwesend. Haare nun mit ein paar blonden Strähnen durchsetzt, Sekretärinnenbrille  Mad . Still lovely in the room  Herz
Es bedanken sich: Hörbi,NeverEndingStory,Stuart,Der Stenz,albatros