Syrian Girl is a rip off
I was with a new Syrian/Palestine girl who migrated to Sharks recently from Oase. She is a rip off, tried big upselling in the room, terrible service and attitude.
She has tanned skin with curly hair, height Around 172cm, small boobs.
At first ZK was promised but in the room she wanted 20Euros extra for it and terrible attitude. One of the bad experiences ever, not recommended and be cautious guys.
Es bedanken sich: morten,Vanguard,MrMoney777,ChiangMai2026,Muschkin,Spider1hb,Makaha,Bingbong
Ein Name wäre hilfreich.
I forget the name but she is a new girl from syria with curly hair who was sitting with her friend in a sofa near the pole
Her friend is Evelyn, now blonde?

https://www.lustscout.to/forum/showthrea...pid1074351
i cannot say if this is her friend or not, but her friend have silicon boobs and both of them were there for the first time yesterday. Her friend should have come from Oase as well.
Ja das sind die Beiden.
Es bedanken sich: Wavez
i dont know about the other but the Syrian girl is a complete rip off and very bad experience.
Es bedanken sich: Wavez
Middle eastern, near the pole, curly hair... I'm pretty sure it's Latifa.
Ich hatte eine sehr gegenteilige Erfahrung. Muss aber auch sagen, dass die Chemie zwischen uns sehr gut war.
Sie ist gesprächig und locker. Null upselling. Akt war gut aber nichts bahnbrechendes.
Subjektives zum Äußeren: Wirklich extrem hübsch und bringt vom Look her etwas Abwechslung in die Bude. Dachte zuerst an Latina.
Es bedanken sich: Muschkin,Spitz81