Dec 7 and Dec 9 Visit to Sharks
Finally back to Germany and wanted to give Sharks a visit. Heard there's a few new faces around since my last visit but I had my eye on a few specific ones.

December 7:
Excited to be back in the shark tank, been reading the forums here a lot so had a few names on my mind from good reviews (or looks) : Catalea, Esther, Kitty and Sofia. Only saw Catalea and Esther on this day so of course I went with them.

Catalea: probably the most amazing body of any girl you will stumble upon. She is a literal model with the perfect amount of body ( unfortunately small boobs but everything else is just perfect). She also provides great service. I went with her for 30 mins and she offered ball licking as well. Started off with BJ with was really good, she knows what she's doing despite being young (I think she's 20 or 21?) and we continued on with doggy style until I got close to finishing and finished in missionary. She does a great job of offering GFE sex with the way she wraps her long arms around your head and pulls you in for a kiss right as you finish. Girl knows what she's doing and is good at it. I think everyone can agree with me when I say its hard to not finish when she wraps those long, long legs around you

After spending some time recovering from the great load I busted in Catalea, I had my sights set on Esther. She isn't quite as tall or skinny as Catalea but she has amazing fake tits, a nice tan body and a beautiful face. I went with her for an hour thinking I would need it because its sometimes hard for me to finish. Started off with a nice long 15-min bj with my standing and getting a nice view in the side mirror in the room. Its amazing to see a girl who is an actual 9/10 or 10/10 on her knees satisfying you and knowing you can do pretty much whatever you want with her after. We then transitioned to cowgirl first which was nice because I let her to all the work thinking I would need to continue for 40+ mins so I should save energy now. Next came doggy but from the side which was fun but i'm actually not a big fan of doggy, I prefer missionary so was enjoying a few mins with her nice ass before telling her to get on her back. Missionary came and that is where I came. Let me tell you, its very hard to hold in your cum when a 9/10 or 10/10 is staring at you and you get to squeeze her amazing body and touch her tits. I finished in 20 mins in a 1 hour room which never happens. She then proceeded to give me a massage for 30 mins which was very nice. 

Dec 9:
I messaged Sofi / Sofia on WhatsApp as I was afraid she wouldn't be at Sharks on Friday and she said I could visit her in her apartment. I then decided to do a 30 min visit with her in the AM. When I opened the door she wasn't quite what I expected because this forum described her as a "German dream girl" but I had already driven and she seemed very nice. Nice, slow intimate BJ with cowgirl, missionary and finish in doggy. We talked for a bit after and she was very nice, said she did the job because her grandma lived nearby and she needed to care of her. Of course this job probably pays much better than office jobs so makes sense. 

I'm curious, for those of you who have been in a room with her, what is the great appeal of her? Is it because she is very nice and German? So she isn't just some other hot Romanian girl but a nice local girl with good service? She didn't have make up on when I saw her so she probably looked different than in the club which may have changed things. I feel bad because I could tell she could tell I was disappointed and even said "sorry I didn't have time to put makeup on"

Back to the shark tank:
This is the Christmas party so many girls around. I saw one girl who looked like a girl I fucked at Samya the day before but a little smaller and a nicer face  (will write about that visit later). Her name was Liz and she was a hot blonde girl with a nice body. We decided for a 30 min room and she gave me a nice BJ for about 5-10 mins before starting in doggy and doing missionary. Her ass looked nice in doggy and she had pussy lips that gripped. For those who don't know, that means her pussy lips stay on your dick as you thrust in any out, a great sight while fucking a girl who is a solid 8/10. After fucking her for 10 mins she tried to get me to do an hour but I didn't think I was close to finishing with her and she seemed unhappy so we finished the room and ended there. Not great service and so I didn't elect for the hour

Next I saw Kitty and knew I had to have a session with her. Her face is a work of art, truly. She has one of the most stunning faces in Sharks. If Esther has the best one from a hot girl perspective, Kitty has the best from a model perspective but I heard she has bad service and tries to rush you. Thankfully I spent the last 15 mins in Liz's pussy so I knew I wouldn't have trouble finishing with a new girl since I was halfway there. Kitty gives a nice slow BJ, not the best but would be great if you were her BF and didn't feel the need to finish quick when she tries to rush you later on (thankfully she didn't try to rush me but I did finish quickly). We then did cowgirl and she does this thing where she makes intense eye contact with you and its actually very hot because her face is nice so nice. imagine fucking a literal model as they stare into your eyes. she did this in cowgirl and then doggystyle. In doggy it was kind of annoying because she had to bend her body and move her head to the side to look at you. she also does the thing where she puts her two fingers like a "V" and puts it to the side of your dick as you go in and out of her. Plus in doggy it was kind of annoying because of the way she positioned her body made it hard to thrust hard and fast into her. we did missionary and same thing with the finger "V" but amazing, hot eye contact and i finished there. felt amazing to stare into a model's face as you busted a nut in her. 

We spoke for a bit and I already knew about her from this forum so I prodded her a bit and she said she used to work here 4-5 years ago and I asked if she used a different name. she said yes but that she didn't recognize me. I wonder if this girl is just very very smart because she seems to have the memory of an elephant. In her thread, people say that she refuses a room with them because she remembers the room she did with them 4-5 years ago. She confidently said she didn't see me 4-5 years ago despite me knowing her info etc.... makes me wonder if she is a genius.

Final room: 1 hour with Catalea. Sure there are many hot girls at Sharks but none with a body like hers. I needed as long as possible to fuck her and we did. won't bore you with the details but still an amazing room, every position imaginable with lots of kissing and a great BJ. a great way to end my visit at sharks.
Es bedanken sich: tailwip,larkovich,Spider1hb,Hörbi,Bingbong,sarut
Kitty worked 3 years ago in Sharks. And yes, she has really good memory, but she is pretty bad in physics and computer science  Unentschlossen
Please add how long you stayed with each girl and how much you paid.
Dec 7:
Catalea: 150 euro 30 mins: with 1 extra (ball licking)
Esther: 150 euro 1 hour

Dec 9:
Sofi (outside of sharks): 100 for 30 mins

Liz: 100 euro 30 mins
Kitty: 150 euro 30 mins: 1 extra
Catalea: 200 euro 1 hour: 1 extra
Es bedanken sich: Hörbi,Wavez,Muschkin,sarut