Best Line Up
I agree that the Oase has much more to offer in summer as the garden and pool outside is very beautiful. I am the kind of person who don't need 100 of girls to select from. When i go to the club, if i find two girls of my choice then its ok for me. I have even traveled hundreds of miles to see a particular girl. Quantity is not important for me. I always find good girls at Oase and there are new ones every week. This week a lot of new girls arrived for trying the club. Two girls from Palace and few girls from sharks. I am not saying Oase is better than other clubs but i can alway relax well and eat good food there. The jacuzzi is so good that you can do a self massage on warm water watching the beautiful girls passby. The hourly Sauna sessions from Richard and Frank is always good. I like their free entry card for next Mon/Tue. policy, you can have double fun with single ticket. The thai massage lady is very good as well for relaxing massage.
Es bedanken sich: streuner-strolch,RandyGer,Vanguard,lhx2663288
(18.02.2024, 11:07)bhairava007 schrieb:  I am not saying Oase is better than other clubs but.

Yes you do. You tell us their pricing is better, you can relax better, the girls are better. I don't think so.
There are in Germany about 100 FKK/Sauna-clubs...Oase is one of them not the one.
Have a look around - I guess you will be surprised about the offerings in the 80+ clubs you haven't seen so far ;-)
...alles kann, nichts muss...
Es bedanken sich: Haribo
For your information, i have seen and experienced almost all the clubs in Germany, Switzerland and Austria. Oase is the most beautiful culb i have seen so far. Whenever i go there, i feel like i am in a Roman erotic palace.
Es bedanken sich: RandyGer,lhx2663288
Ok. End of discussion. Reports on girls including all relevant information. Thx.
Es bedanken sich: Haribo,Ale3x