LSH
Mila - my new Darling - Druckversion

+- LSH (https://www.lustscout.to/forum)
+-- Forum: FKK-, Pauschal- und Sauna-Club Bundesweit (https://www.lustscout.to/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Hessen, FKK-, Pauschal- und Sauna-Clubs (https://www.lustscout.to/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Forum: FKK Sharks, Darmstadt (https://www.lustscout.to/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=288)
+---- Thema: Mila - my new Darling (/showthread.php?tid=218219)

Mila - my new Darling - chrissi007 - 04.03.2024

auf dem Weg zwischen Aquarium und Pole kreuzen sich unsere Wege, da die Passage so schmal lasse ich ihr den Vortritt, werfe ein Blick auf ihren so zierlichen Körper mit den Traum Titten, wir setzen uns, quatschen ein wenig und jetzt bin ich verl....
22 Lenze jung,ca. 165, lange schwarze Haare, KF32/34 Silikon D.
Ohne das sie mich zu einem Zimmergang drängte wusste ich bereits mit Mila möchte ich mehr Zeit verbringen und somit aufgehts die Treppen führen und in ein schönes Zimmer im OG, in dem wir eine noch schönere Stunde verbrachten. Ohne jegliche EInschränkung wurde ein absoluter Topservice geboten 1 Std für 4CE inkl einem Extra KB.
Mila ist seit einigen Tagen im Sharks kommt aus einer Privatwohnung in Österreich, möchte noch einige Tage bleiben, ob sie wiederkommt ist ungewiss, alledings wünschenswert.
Klare Empfehlung

RE: Mila - my new Darling - Pitouille - 31.03.2024

Mila is back since last Friday.
She may stay till end of April (Easter vacation), as she said.

RE: Mila - my new Darling - TOM-001 - 31.03.2024

Ich kann es so bestätigen. Zur Identifizierung:
Sie hat Zahnspange, sehr glatte lange schwarze Haare bis zum Po, auf der Rückseite ihrer Pberschenkel, unterhalb der Pobacke, steht links xxx und rechts xxx. Sie sitzt an der Sofarcke rechts von der Stange und vor dem Treppenaufgang zu den Fenstern. Hatte heute 1h, 200€, sehr eng umschlungen mit  Küssen aber kein Zungenkuss. Hervorragendes Franz. mit Blickkontakt und EL , andchliessend zwei Positionen bis zum Abschuss. Alles prima!

RE: Mila - my new Darling - Stuart - 31.03.2024

Lass die Tattoobeschreibungen weg.

RE: Mila - my new Darling - Baron von Geil - 31.03.2024

(31.03.2024, 18:12)TOM-001 schrieb: I can confirm that. To identify her:
She has braces, very straight long black hair down to her butt, on the back of her thighs, below her butt cheek, it says xxx on the left and xxx on the right. She sits on the corner of the sofa to the right of the bar and in front of the staircase to the windows. 

With respect, I think you might be talking about/describing a different girl to the Mila most of know and recognize as an intermittent but long time member of the Sharks LU spanning several years. The Mila I know does not match your description at all, but has dark blonde hair down at or slightly below shoulder length, does not have the tattoos you refer to and her customary seat is the big chair directly adjacent to the pole dancing platform. On Friday night when I saw her walking around the club she was wearing a black fishnet. She looked in very good shape!

RE: Mila - my new Darling - TOM-001 - 01.04.2024

entschuldigung für die Tattoo Beschreibung.
Ansonsten kann ich nur sagen, dass sie sich mir als Mila vorgestellt hat, seit 1 Woche erstmals im Shark wäre.

RE: Mila - my new Darling - Pitouille - 01.04.2024

I'm sorry, but Tom-001 is right : Mila (not to be confused with Lina) is a 22 young long braun hair girl.
She indeed has teeth braces, and tattoos (back legs).
She's quite new in Sharks (she worked before in Vienna). I've met her four times in March.

RE: Mila - my new Darling - Stuart - 01.04.2024

If you mention the tattoo details again you’ll be blocked.

RE: Mila - my new Darling - Pitouille - 02.04.2024

(01.04.2024, 21:11)Stuart schrieb: If you mention the tattoo details again you’ll be blocked.

I didn't know that rule's detail. It's the first time I've mentionned that detail.
But now, I know...

RE: Mila - my new Darling - Stuart - 02.04.2024

Exactly 3 posts under my post about the tattoo description. I recommend reading the board rules ( Forenregeln ) and following them. They are in German. It’s a German board.

RE: Mila - my new Darling - Pitouille - 03.04.2024

(02.04.2024, 21:51)Stuart schrieb: Exactly 3 posts under my post about the tattoo description. I recommend reading the board rules ( Forenregeln ) and following them. They are in German. It’s a German board.

Yes, I've read the rules, translated in my language, but I didn't know that details (a tatoo) was that private & personal info (privacy).
But now, I know, don't worry, I won't do that mistake again.