Ena
Frage 
A Romanian lady called Ena has been missing from Sharks for the last four months and I wondered if anyone knows if she has retired, moved on or on extended leave.

She wasnt reviewed too much on here although I saw her a few times.
Ena was in her early/mid thirties, with shoulder brown hair with small/medium tits. 
Medium build.
She sat to the left of the staircase leading to the whirlpools.
Eine Ena kenne ich nicht, aber deine Beschreibung klingt wie Amber/Ember, die in der Tat einen sehr guten Service machen soll.

Leider schon ganz lange nicht mehr gesehen.
Enya sitzt dort hinten, Beschreibung könnte passen, ist nicht mehr regelmäßig, aber ab und zu mal da.
Enya sitzt an der Bar. Weiß nicht, ob er das meinte. Außerdem würde ich sie als schlank und nicht „medium built“ bezeichnen.

Does Ena have any tattoos?
The only other info I can give is that some spelt her name Ina other Ena.
It's not Enya.

I never knew her to work mornings or early afternoons, she usually started around 4/5pm until late, rarely had a day off. As I said she sat to the left of the staircase to the whirlpools, usually sat in the middle sofas, not the sofas against the walls.
She had a tattoo but I fail to remember despite a number of bookings, possibly on her leg ?
She was never alone, always sat with a various other Romanians.

Her What's Up account hasn't been used for a few months too which I guess suggests a long break or total retirement. I know before Sharks she worked in the Frankfurt Red Light District.