FKK Mainhatten first visit.
FKK Mainhatten first visit report.
Wednesday 13:30 - 01h (a couple of weeks ago now)

Entry €60 inc draft beer, towels & buffet.
Robe hire €5 Rate €50 30min; cim €50

General layout, kind of L shape building enclosing a triangular garden with small pool.

Earlier fairly quiet, reasonably full later. Better looking girls mostly arrived later. 
Best girl : active punter ratio was in the afternoon. 
G here were generally older looking, maybe 35% look under 26 years.
G. present % --- looks (score 1-10*)
30% --- 5* or less
65% --- 6 to 8*
5% --- 9 to 10*
Around 10% silis ( which I'd generally rate lower).

POSITIVES:
Very smart well kept look to the place. Everywhere regularly cleaned and tidied.
Shelves full of spare dry towels by reception.

Good size locker/changing rooms, but stupid shape lockers with little space except for hanging a jacket. Valuables best put in money lockers by reception.
Nice showers, but with ceiling heads ..... good IF washing hair.

Good Sauna(s).

Relax massage, very good. 30min for €30 + €10. Didn't get masseurs name, she could speak very little English

Food: fairly good and a regular supply. Served in separate large dining area, smoke free (I think) but too quiet and zero atmosphere.

NEGATIVES:
Has sign "No electronic devices", I asked about taking in my Kindle (e-book reader) but not allowed. A few people were using phones in the changing room.
On tour of eight fkks, Mainhatten's blanket electronics ban was the strictest encountered.. Don't visit if you have a pacemaker or hearing aid!
When you don't speak the local lingo, and visiting alone, long conversations are unlikely. Without book or music it could get boring, but luckily that evening I came across both an Aussie and an an American guy.
Central bar layout: Mostly lone barman (without eyes in the back of his head), so later on the service was sometimes slow.
Lounge/bar area generally smokey all day and later on far too hot, the ventilation seemed poor, only small cool area was by open door and windows opening onto central courtyard/garden.
In game machine room ventilation was even worse.

Outside: One open parasol, covering a pile of lounger mattresses, but no dry seats.

A few girls working in pairs, some with pushy approach. One I approached, name not taken, who mostly sat with another only realy wanted 3some. Bad vibes, so didn't bother.
From then on I decided to concentrate on girls who spent most time alone. Stuck with this approach on visits to next 7 clubs. Mainhatten seemed to have the most 'pairs', Sharks came second.

Afternoon sauna. & relax massage.
Evening 2 sessions:
Session 30min. Can't remember if I ended up with Amelia (~22yr, black curly, fair English) or Bella (~21yr blond shoulder length, good English). Few kisses, fo average, gvm poor always fingers in way. Repeat neither (to err on the safe side).
Second 60min Carla (~21/22, 1.65m, 34/36 B, red shortish hair, nice butt). Agreed 60min, but 30 if not off to a good start. Soon decided 60. Repeat 80%.
Report to follow.

Mainhatten overall club rating:  5.5/10 
+ Immaculate, well maintained, clean and tidy. 
- Poor selection of girls.
- Poor ventilation (too hot and smokey), poor overall layout.
- Total ban on e-readers & mp3 players.
Two pints of lager, and a packet of crisps .... PLEASE.
Es bedanken sich: Fry,limbo,Marc Aurel,Lustwandel,Stuart,Jan_Meyer,dirtydeed,streuner-strolch,Savage,arno_nym,erisch66,