Finding Your Pre-Selecred Lady
Living abroad I've only managed 8 FKK Club trips this year (4 at Sharks)
I usually have a list of ladies I want to check out to see if doable but I always have trouble finding & reconising them.
Reception & bar staff aren't usually helpful & neither are the girls (I guess they feel helping me could cost them work/money)
Has anyone ideas on how to find my preselected ladies as I'm back again in two weeks to the delightful Sharks paradise ??
sorry the staff will not help anybody ( doesn’t matter if german or not) for recommending
good girls with best service..how should this work!?? nice idea
you can a) read the reports here or
b) ask clients when they come back from the room!
( I do it sometimes...it works normally)

all the best ...
He’s not looking for recommendations. He is trying to identify the girls he preselected on the board.

Read the descriptions. That’s why they are important. Talk to many girls, ask their names. Good luck.
Yes that's correct, I'm not looking for recommendations, just trying to find particular ladies to check out ie: Mandy, Claudia, Mona & Xiomtara.

Although I always find quality girls & have some good fun it would be nice to find & check out the girls I have identified from reading the website.

When I'm back at Sharks at the end of the month I will try to ask more ladies if other specific ladies are working and where they are. It's just that when I've approached girls asking about other ladies they usually claim they don't know who they are or say they aren't working. I know for sure I have been lied to on two occasions, I can only assume they don't want to give other girls business ???
None of the girls will tell you anything about other girls, you can take that as a rule.

I personally would prefer not looking for names, just follow your dick.
Es bedanken sich: Brustmolch,DownToBuck,schneekönig
Talk to other men!

Get in contact at the bar and try to find one of us regulars (a sure sign is a men who is greeted by the staff and/or multiple girls). Most of us are happy to point out the girls to you and/or give you recomendations for girls that didn't make it on your list yet... .

See you at sharks!

Nomad
Thanks again for all the advise, I will try again to speak to / find some of the regulars. It would be nice to just sit down and have a chat in between sessions too.
I did once engage with a local German at Artemis but he was obsessed with Brexit (I'm from the UK) & he became very animated about it & wouldn't talk about anything else !!

I'm back at Sharks on the 29th so I will see what happens.
The most girls wont help you. but sometimes, u might have luck,
And the girl u looking for is a friend of her, and she will help you.
A girl in sharks, use to tell me, that there is NO friendship in the club between the girls.
I would recogment flirt with all the girls, u like, and during this time, u can find out alot about the girl.
We do accept some English posts here. But as we are a German board the posts should be in German. Thank you.
Es bedanken sich: Jay Jay,paul-kuhn