Professional Massage
This may interest very few colleagues but I thought I would briefly mention a massage I had last week.

I have been to Sharks many times in the last two years despite living outside Germany but never had a massage despite always promising myself one.

So last week I finally did and it was with Stefan from Bulgaria.
It was only for thirty minutes but I can throughly recommend him during a "down time"

Thirty minutes for thirty Euro's, it was superb value and a really tremendous massage, I felt so good afterwards even though it was around 1am.

Sorry if this is a no no to report on.
Es bedanken sich: Analdehner,Ynra,Stevie169
Thanks for sharing, I'll give it try as well. Never had a massage there, only at Oase and Sharks. Well, to be honest, in Sharks only Venus massaged me once during an 2h roomWink 
Stefan is the young dark haired guy or the elderly man?
(25.01.2020, 19:37)Ynra schrieb: Thanks for sharing, I'll give it try as well. Never had a massage there, only at Oase and Sharks. Well, to be honest, in Sharks only Venus massaged me once during an 2h roomWink 
Stefan is the young dark haired guy or the elderly man?

He isn't young but certainly understands massage. I had a chat with him about an occasional sore nerve I sometimes get at the base of my neck, he was very knowledgable.

I don't know if it's his usual room but I found him to the right of the aquarium as you're facing it.
Es bedanken sich: Ynra
The elderly guy is Wolfgang. He’s the one walking around when he’s not busy saying hello to the customers.

Khalid is the younger smaller well built guy with dark short hair.

Stefan is the tall guy with longish hair.

And then there’s a couple of Thai girls.
Es bedanken sich: DownToBuck,Stevie169,Ynra
Kalip u Stefan !! both guys are great and they are professional

Stefan can kill u:-) , if you like it hard you must go to him even with muscular tensions
Kalip is more wellness and he is using hot stones..
I guess , I had Kalip more than 50 times and Stefan around 30
don’t stress over shit you can’t change !! Rot werd
Es bedanken sich: Ulver