Sandy aus Kolumbien - ¡Ay, caramba!
I met this lady for the first time on Sunday while she was captivated watching the Wimbledon men’s tennis final on TV, obviously she wanted the Spanish guy to win.

I was first attracted to Sandy by her continuous smile, her beautifully smooth skin and her toned little compact body. She confirmed she did exercise, whether true or not I don’t know but her body and particularly her butt is solid.

After tearing her away from the tennis there was no time pressure while on the sofa, only limited contact on the sofa but I got good vibes while chatting so we went to one of the a/c rooms inside.

The room itself ticked all my boxes. Great alternating pressure on the BJ, a desire to please, good eye contact, just what I wanted from a GFE service.

She positioned herself well for fingering while giving a BJ which later turned into the 69.
Kissing was just right for me, tongue action not too crazy but she didn’t hold back.

No problem with varying positions and going back to her toned body the same applies when having sex, very tight Virgina muscles.

Although she claimed to be Spanish and even indicated to me the City she is from, she also mentioned Columbia where she clearly has some roots. Not that it bothers me where she is from.
She says she regularly returns home to Spain for rest & to rejuvenate as well as for her sanity. She will be doing this in August returning sometime mid to late during the same month.

I only took Sandy for 30 minutes, (2CE) but if I meet her again I will take a longer room and see what joys that brings.
Es bedanken sich: Spider1hb,Stuart,sfc750

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
RE: Sandy aus Kolumbien - ¡Ay, caramba! - von Siriwan64 - 17.07.2023, 22:13