Georgiana, RUM, 21, KF 35, knackige B Titten,
Zitat:Third session then finally Giorgianna, with her great smile and hot teeny body. I really like this girl (how can you not!), but the comparisons with some of the topacts in Hessen are a bit premature as far as I'm concerned. ZK were hectic, but nice enough. FO surprisingly good for such a young girl... and then she had a condom in her hand. This was after 3 minutes while I was still standing in front of the bed . No way off course, so we played a bit more... and was also told that fingers would cost extra (is this the official line in World nowadays?). Had fun, nice sex with busy tongues and a finish in missionary. Very nice girl that I'll be happy to repeat, but not yet at the level as some topgirls... a comparison: when answering the upsell with "we'll see how long I'll stay", Giorgianna had a condom ready after 3 minutes, while girls like Moira or Mia (both Sharks) were all over me... and after about 35 minutes they sarcastically ask whether I want to call it quits or not. Still: Giorgianna is a great girl!

Dass was ich for eine monat geschrieben habe handelt sich naturlich um Georgina... Freitag dann endlich im Zimmer mit georgiana: ganz etwas anderes! Absolut top, beste Worldfick seit langem.
Es bedanken sich: oberroemer

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
RE: Georgiana, RUM, 21, KF 35, knackige B Titten, - von Freier Kerl - 14.06.2015, 12:12