Mara 2 (Ro)
Mara (second of that name in the club), Romanian, 20 years old, between 1m65 and 1m70, a somewhat ordinary face, long black hair, slim, little A cup, very pretty well-curved buttocks, white skin (with a lot of little pimples), no tattoos, no piercing.

Arrived in the club today, direct from Samya. Nice discussion in the main room, her English is good and she's genuine and fresh.

In the bedroom, no kissing (but I didn't ask), an okay BJ, not great, not bad, she's nicely active during the sex, and she really tries to please you. Good average on the technical aspects, and very good behaviour. Recommended, but I have the feeling that she will not stay long, she told me that the size of the club and the number of women was a little overwhelming.

80€ for 30 minutes, and clearly she was coached by the management. Of course, if she stays in the club, she will quickly be coached by the other girls and fit into the mold.
Es bedanken sich: neveroddoreven,bigHengst,Bingbong,Spitz81,Seichner86,Genesis_,aikega3,soundstor,Brustmolch,Stuart,Saucisse,Muschkin,MilknCoke

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
Mara 2 (Ro) - von hyperion2007 - 28.03.2024, 23:40
RE: Mara 2 (Ro) - von bigHengst - 29.03.2024, 00:10
RE: Mara 2 (Ro) - von Seichner86 - 05.04.2024, 06:28