fkk prestige 6/7/13
Zunge 
okay, hello, german friends,

I'm french, I speack english badly, so sorry for the mistakes.

I was in neunkirchen this evening 6/7/13, and I can say that the club is now the best fkk in saarland, the club 214 has a poor line up and a poor atmosphere in comparison with fkk prestige.

I did two cessions, one with the "veteran" anastasia from russia, one with laura from romania.

Anastasia.

I know her, I had already had sex with her twice. She's fantastic, excellent french kiss, excellent BBBj and great fucking. She likes sex but she's very sweet, when you are with her it's the same that with your girlfriend. She will be present the fourth week end of june. Maybe I will go to fuck her again. Just for her.

I fucked laura from romania too. She's a little bit fat, but she's very sweet too, with big boobs that I have licked and eaten. She's great too, but anastacia is really the best girl for me, only anna the bulgarian does as good as her.

The fkk prestige has really a fantastic line up, the ladies are gorgeous and a lot kiss like girlfriends. Before I used to go to fkk oase, but now I visit only the fkk prestige.

tchuss
Es bedanken sich: Elmar2000