Strange clubbing in Nurnberg (and Alice)
On my way to Munich I planned for a short stop at a club (and thankks to some tips, it became Palmas... also because I was there around 1 pm.

Club looks nice and is bigger than expected. It reminded me a lot of Rom near Darmstadt (same wellness options, same type of food, same amount of girls and same entree fee). Really very much value for your money and in the end about 20/25 girls with quite a few attractive girls among them.

What I couldn't deal with however, was their behavior. Typically the "komm ficken" question was asked with 20 seconds and in a bout half of those instances I didn't know the girl's name yet. When you still decline a second attempt (usually 15 minutes later), they start talking in Romanian about why you won't go home to jerk off. Funniest moment was when I replied (in Romanian) that I didn't feel like going home. Afterwards this Romanian group would only call out "komm ficken", which I didn't even respon to anymore... so I was "Arrogant". Ramona, Adelina, Maya and a few others quickly disqualified themselves like this. 

It must be said that some of the less attractive Bulgarian girls took at least a minute and a half before asking for a room... and more condemning, the locals seem to go for this kind of quick acquisition quite easily (during the day at least). So I guess you can't blame the girls too much. I really don't need half an hour of presales, but at least a semblance of a conversation would be nice.

Late in the afternoon the (for me) optick highlight entered and the conversation a while later actually was a conversation (no more than a minute or three, but still). The name given was Alice, 22 years old and her second day.... after a break of two years. Back then she had spent most of her time in Palmas, but also in Artemis and other Berlin places and a single day in World (where the girls weren't too enthusiastic about the competition). A fairly cute and seemingly a tad sad face with Romanian brown eyes (as in, they can kill Aufsmaul ) dark hair with some blonde streaks in a pony tail, about 1.58 (a guess really), kf32 I's day and firm B/C cups that I still can't believe are real. Did I mention optical highlight?

The session was actually fairly good. Kissing was soft but reserved at the beginning, but as the session progressed it became pretty good and real DFK. BBBJ is ok and in sex there is a lot of closeness and the vastly improved kissing. If there is anything to be difficult about, it is the fact that after you are done... the session is done as well and you leave as soon as everything is cleaned up.

I wanted to try Alexandra - cute and seemingly young girl - but she didn't feel like having me join her during her cigarette break. I'd timed two of her sessions at 15 minutes each, so I'm sure I didn't miss much... Maybe she didn't like my beer gut, or it might have been that she thought I was Romanian Lachen. It had been noticeable that girls reacted very surprised at a simple "pofta buna", but as I went upstairs with Alice for a second time (just no real other option at that moment) she told me a girl had come by as I was showering to warn her that I was Romanian Weia. Upstairs she said she "normally" doesn't go with Romanian men and I had to show her my passport afterwards (she didn't accept my drivers license); she was more interested than that she really cared though. I know some guys who are almost fluent in Romanian, but for me it literally is 4 verbs that I can conjugate in the "I" and "you" form. To be, to make, to have and to understand... as my second sentence is always "I don't understand".

Second session was fairly identical to the first. Decent after a slow start, but somehow you hope it will continue where you left off at the end of the session.
Es bedanken sich: Stuart,oberroemer,dirtydeed,andie38,limbo