Towel folding heaven
FKK 40 Dietzenbach 'ALDI' (RTC club chain)
First Visit. Tuesday 11h – 19h.  In towel folding heaven.

Entry €40. Rate 30m €30; 60m €80 (or €60, ask for 30min then a second period); CIM €25
At reception are sedcards for all the girls present and you can see enough of the club to judge how busy it is before entering. Cards had pictures but some were hard to put a face to, either different hairstyles or maybe older photos.

On day of visit 15 girls: Andrea;  Amal; Anka; Bianca (tall); Dani (tall); Erica; Jenni; Katja; Jessica; Maya; Ramona;  Renya;  Selena;  Susi; + one other marked as “New” (older mid 30s). Some marked "Tabulos".

This club is not a place for relaxation, I had taken an e-book reader but was asked to only use it at reception.
Basic snack food; fizzy soft drinks and carbonated water. Seemed hot and smoky everywhere, just a couple of couches at reception had a nice breeze later when the door was left wide open.
Another report mentioning room 3 was non-smoking, tried that room but it seemed just as smoky as everywhere else.

Quite run-down feel, showers (downstairs) very dark but could just make out black mould and broken ceiling.
Can leave. & re-enter, McDonalds about 2km away.

The club seems to have a nice atmosphere (the people not the air quality), it’s not as lively as Samya but seems more friendly than a few other FKKs I toured. I think mostly because of the girls but maybe partly because of the smaller size.

A highlight for me was the towel folding. The regular supply of freshly washed towels, are piled up then folded by any girls nearby. I was drinking a coffee, on one sofa just below low balcony from reception, when a clean batch of warm towels was tipped over me.  Then had the pleasure of being surrounded by eight or so ladies standing naked and busily folding the towels as I finished my coffee.
This alone would have made my visit worthwhile.

Session1:  Jessica & Erika. Wanted a three some, approached Jessica and she suggested Erika, who was sitting close by, not really my type but agreed.
Wished I’d chosen different, they chatted a lot between themselves, in their own language,  a waste of my time. But lesson learnt: never agree to threesome with two friends.
Repeat:  Jessica alone 50%.  Erica would not.

Sessions2 and 3: Katja 30min room, shower, then 30min couch.
Katja 22, 1.73m, size 32 lovely peach butt, 75A firm, black shoulder length hair, fairly high forehead, not best teeth, prominent labia minora. Quite good English.
Gfe, full attention, reactive, good stamina, not a clock watcher.  Repeat 90%

Reports to follow.
Another girl I liked the look turned out to be Selena (Ro).  But speaks little English and I remembered some poor reports.
Later (on my way out) I met Susi, short blond hair and upstanding nipples, spoke good English -the best I came across that day and seemed very friendly. She had often been busy earlier, a good sign but also why we hadn’t met. Will definitely look for Susi whenever  I can return.

Dietzenbach overall club rating:  5/10
+ Best prices, extras mostly inclusive.
+ Hardly any hassle from girls.
- Mostly older looking girls.
- Boring food, no still water.
- Not geared to a long stay.

I would return, but most likely as stopover, on way to return flight from Frankfurt Airport.
Two pints of lager, and a packet of crisps .... PLEASE.
Es bedanken sich: Heiner,dirtydeed,lowe,black-asia,arno_nym,Marc Aurel,Investor,tiger1,lindner,limbo,freerider,Chris983,rueppurrer,nomad,Fritzi,dicker300,Jan_Meyer,hasenfurz,Chris33
25 for CIM, is that true? If so, it is new.

25 für CIM, ist das wahr? Wenn dem so ist, ist es neu.
No, it's not! @hungupdown is wrong.

Every service a girl provides is included in the standard fee of 30€

Grüße, dirtydeed
Ohne Hern is mer wie bleed! Begge Peder
Es bedanken sich: Bergtester