Sydney (Macedonia)
Hello, I have been a long time lurker and appreciate each individual of your post. I noticed there is no post of new girl Sydney, so I would like to start one.

She is from Macedonia, and has joined sharks 2-3 months. The first time I saw her is roughly 2 months ago, and I have been with her several ( more than 4 rooms) now. 

She is 23 years old, around 1.6m, not skinny type of slim, but not fat either. She has some tattoos, blonde hair. She is a definitely a natural model kind of girl. She got very perky round b cup breast, small firm ass. Perfect English among the girls. Thighs are quite thick which I kind of liked. She got great eyelash make up and good smells. she is very friendly to talk to in the lobby and has never behaved like “ do you want go to the room” kind of girl. She really takes the time to make you comfortable. 

In the room, frech Kiss with lots of tongue interaction and eye contact. Not a clock watcher and no upselling. Light fingering, kissing, 69, bj, multiple position ( more than 3) is allowed.she can take hard pounding, and give you an experience of with your gf, not the kind of gfe with mechanical movements and fake moans. She is as tight as Lola, but more wet down there. 100 euro for 30mins, with all the talking downstairs I think it’s around 45min in total. Your mileage may vary. She usually sit at the bar near the exit close to the cafeteria. She is usually in here Monday, Wednesday, Friday as well as weekend
Es bedanken sich: mojito34,Seichner86,FKKguest,Spitz81,aikega3,Bronco