Kelly, Jamaica
Daumen hoch 
Kelly, Jamaica

Denke mal Ghana oder Nigeria. Spricht sehr gut Englisch, KF32/34, etwas schlaffe B-Cups, lange glatte Haare, 162cm, hübsches Gesicht. Ohne Absprache geht es mit ZK los, tiefer BJ, Eierlecken, lecken und fingern möglich, gefickt wird in allen Positionen, im Doggy kann ich schön zustossen, sie warnt mich, dass sie kommt, wenn ich nicht langsamer mache. Nicht mein Problem, ich ficke sie hart weiter durch und sie hat ihren Abgang. Ich auch, schiesse schön ins Gummi. 100 EUR für 55 Minuten.
Es bedanken sich: Chris983,MaTT,frank4242
@Stuart

Seems to me you went not even to the room with Kelly, as she doesn't provide all the services you mention.
Why the advertising for some girls?

I doubt your sincerity since a long time.
As I wrote on 27.08.2017

Zitat:parsifal
I'm new here, so hello everyone!  I will be in Frankfurt next week since a long time and will visit Palace and/or Sharks.  What is the best club to find Latina girls these days?
I remember vividly a session with Marina (Cuba) in Palace from a few years ago, anyone knows if she is still present?

Thanks and apologies for writing in English.

You replied with :
Zitat:Ich habe Marina aus Kuba länger nicht mehr gesehen. Latinas gibt es in den Clubs nicht mehr so viele. Leider.

Haven't seen Marina for a while. Unfortunately there's not that many Latinas around in the clubs.

You come on a regular basis in Golden Time.  I wonder why you failed to mention that Marina (ex Palace) is already working in Golden Time for almost two years as Alia. I know you knew!
Why should I promote any of the girls or any of the clubs? I am at GT once a year max. Kelly provided the service I described. If she does for everybody I don't know. I knew Marina had been working there a year ago. I did not post about her whereabouts without knowing for sure where she is. I mentioned she's not at Palace which was a valid information.

You can go on doubting my "sincerity", I guess I have built up a good reputation over the few years I have been writing reports. Cheers.
Es bedanken sich: frank4242,
Kelly provided the same for services for me.
Es bedanken sich: Stuart
Danke. Berichte doch mal aus dem GT.