Melody, cute girl
Melody left two days ago. Your service was not that good. But she is very nice and sweet. I do not know why so many customers hated them unreasonably.
Es bedanken sich: Toslson
Nobody "hated" her. Many people were reporting about bad service for a lot of money. Wink
Es bedanken sich: misterkevin,Pizza King,freerider,fickbock7000,Buddhaa,psyko,Marc Aurel,Inocento,Logmaster,arno_nym,Sveto
Melody Herz  is back again -  looks like a sophisticated lifestyle comes with a cost even in Romania. And no, I don’t hate her as you will find at #11  https://www.lustscout.to/forum/showthrea...ght=melody
Gibt es eine neue Melodie?  Jemand berichtete, sie sei zurück.  Aber einer meiner Freunde sagte mir, dass Melody immer noch in Rumänien ist.  Ich kannte eine Freundin von Melody, die mir bestätigt hat, dass Melody heute in Rumänien ist.
Wie du im Line-Up erkennen kannst, war sie Ende November / Anfang Dezember anwesend. Ich mag mich manchmal vielleicht bei Gesichtern täuschen, bei Titten täusche ich mich nie   Winke
Es bedanken sich: DownToBuck,Brustmolch,gigaset,albatros,odenhopper,Gere6
Die Anwesenheitsliste zeigt das Melody wieder im Sharks ist. Kann man das bestätigen, oder Schreibfehler.
Ja!!!
Es bedanken sich: Wald25,Stevie169
Ich hab sie vor 2-3 Wochen gesehen.
Wiederholung gibt es aber keine
Es bedanken sich: Makaha
I would not be able to “hate” her even though she fooled me twice within some six weeks (shame on me for my bad memory) - she is just such a cute girl with such an adorable body. However, she is definitely not doing a good job as a whore, as she is not even willing or able to perform decent bj and intercourse (let alone give the illusion that she is horny about the customer and/or likes sex). I’m actually very sorry for her as it is so obvious that she is just in the wrong place, but desperately needs the money. Potential customers should be aware before going with her that they will definitely not get a decent performance of the kind they actually expect in that place, and might thus feel ripped off... Myself (short of 45 y old and sufficiently handsome) left both times after some 10 minutes and gave her 50 Euros for virtually nothing, as it was so clear from her behavior that she just hated sucking dick and fucking - I would have felt myself kind of a rapist if I had continued and actually attempted to just fuck her regardless of her clear expressions of disgust.
Es bedanken sich: Stevie169,Ynra
Bist du jetzt plötzlich nicht mehr der deutschen Sprache mächtig? Wink Poste doch bitte in Deutsch, es sei denn, es ist eine direkte Antwort auf die Frage eines englischsprachigen Users. Ausserdem hattest Du ja schon in einem anderen Melody-Thread ähnlich kommentiert. Danke.
Es bedanken sich: oberroemer,gigaset,pfl.
(15.04.2020, 12:27)Stuart schrieb: Bist du jetzt plötzlich nicht mehr der deutschen Sprache mächtig? Wink Poste doch bitte in Deutsch, es sei denn, es ist eine direkte Antwort auf die Frage eines englischsprachigen Users. Ausserdem hattest Du ja schon in einem anderen Melody-Thread ähnlich kommentiert. Danke.

Pardon - das sollte eine Antwort auf den FK Beatlusts sein.