Mirella (Ro)
Daumen hoch 
Mirella is 27 or 28 years old, with black hair and tattoos all over the left side of her body, on her legs and arms. She has a few body piercings. Nice body and she's friendly. I found her sitting in the central couch facing the bar, in September 2023. She claimed to be new to Sharks but may have worked elsewhere.

She starts off by asking me to tell her if she does anything I don't like. Very considerate of her, and a great start. Service was very good with a lot of contact and body kisses and different positions. She tries her best to make a good room and does what I want. Standard club rate.

I would repeat 100%. Does anyone know if she is still working at the club?
Es bedanken sich: Spider1hb
Sie ist definitif nicht neu im scharks, war auch schon vor Corona da. Hab sie dieses Jahr auch paar mal gesehen aber nicht mehr so oft wie früher. Man sieht sie auch nicht mehr an der tanzen an der Stange wie damals öfter. Wann sie wieder kommt, weis ich nicht.
Es bedanken sich: Bingbong
(14.03.2024, 17:24)nymphboy schrieb: Sie ist definitif nicht neu im scharks, war auch schon vor Corona da. Hab sie dieses Jahr auch paar mal gesehen aber nicht mehr so oft wie früher. Man sieht sie auch nicht mehr an der tanzen an der Stange wie damals öfter. Wann sie wieder kommt, weis ich nicht.

Can you confirm if my description of her having large tattoos only on her left side is correct? She also had a piercing on her lower back. I saw a report elsewhere that a girl named Mirella is here this week but I do not know if it is the same girl or different girl with the same name.
Yes, definitely the same. There is now another Mirella, but she is much younger, skinny and has silicone tits.
Es bedanken sich: Bingbong