Zeynep - schmales Mädel, schmaler Service
(25.09.2021, 13:12)stray rascal schrieb: Service levels in room can be like red wine: once you open the bottle up it can improve with time ... Yes, she's back now, despite being so adamant in mid-August that she would "never come back" ... her words, not mine. She obviously never heard the expression “Never say never'”. I believe her initial attitude about never coming back was a whiplash reaction to being informed by club management that all girls would have to be of “1-G” status by a certain date and in August she was strongly against getting the needle, just like so many of her female colleagues. When I was surprised last night to run into her at Sharks, I discovered that her “Nadelphobia” had changed too, into a more realistic and positive attitude for the long term. It all reminds me of a long-held axiom: "A girl might say one thing today, but do the exact opposite tomorrow." This applies to many men also.

(14.08.2021, 13:33)Baron von Geil schrieb: because she says she might not come back to Sharks in September 

For their fans.

Zeynep / Zahnep is currently back. Rot werd
For me one of the prettiest and best bodysuits in the Sharks, yes, but the service level (my room was a while ago) has room for improvement.

st-st

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
Zeynep BJ - von YamaYama - 06.11.2018, 10:08
RE: Zeynep - schmales Mädel, schmaler Service - von Baron von Geil - 25.09.2021, 14:04
RE: Zeynep - schmales Mädel, exzellenter Service! - von douglah - 05.12.2022, 03:08