Tanya (Russia)
Daumen hoch 
Yesterday first time in Artemis.  Arrived at 5 pm and was quite disappointed with the LU. Only around 15 girls.  But then at around 9 pm the place was filled with around 50 girls...and a lot of stunning beauties.

I met a nice girl from Russia named Tanya. First I was hesitating to go to the room with her and only because I'm not a regular there and second because of all the upsellin I read about Artemis that's going on.  Once in the room she was still the nice lady from I met in the bar (sometimes that can change rapidly). All by all had a good session with her but it was a bit mediocre. Still spend a nice hour with her and I liked her attitude. No kissing tough.
Es bedanken sich: Stuart,BigBoobLover,Bronto8,limbo,sixtyniner
1 hour for 120€? Can you describe her so others are able to identify her? Thanks.
I went back yesterday but she wasn't there, she told me the day before she was going to Russia for a few weeks. I didn't believe her so I checked out yesterday, but probably she told the truth.  She is about 165 cm tall, shoulder-long very dark straight acajou coloured hair, no tattoos, C-cup (silicons), very classy girl with good attitude, around 30 years old.

She was sitting all the time at the middle of the bar talking with her friend (I assume also Russian) which was also a very pretty and classy girl (only a very small tattoo on her wrist) with long blond hair ( a little curly) altough a little younger; around 25 yrs old also with C-cup sillicon brests. Both were wearing very nice black lingerie.
Es bedanken sich: Stuart,Makaha,limbo