Emanuela (BG) vorher Sakura
(04.05.2019, 08:23)stint in the schrieb: beginning of 20, KF 36, long brown hair, C-Silis, great look. She is about 1 week there and was previously longer time in Sakura. Usually stays in the area below the aquarium. Since there are also the Romanian brats, the pretty but nothing on it and usually only turn on the Asians, rumtwreiben, you could first close to not very good service.

But far from it, the service is awesome. For 1 CE there is the full program. First time ZK until you drop, then a wonderfully intense classic cock treatment with the mouth and finally fucking until the doctor comes without any blocking and fear of contact. And all for 1CE. I have not experienced that kind of in the Sharks for a long time. As she comes from BG, the Romanian whores union will hopefully stay without her access this time.

Otherwise it was quieter than usual, about 60-70 women distributed throughout the day. Daytime also male moderately quiet, in the evening, however, then the usual picture with reduced female. Offer. Extremely many Asians, I felt at times like in a club in Yokohama City. From today Saturday to the IFFA (a highlight for the friends of the Fleischbeschau * grins *) will certainly be a shovel again. I left in the early evening.

Thursday was also very quite with again many Asians in attendance.
However the ladies who were working were not getting too much custom so there were opportunities to get a good deal with the right girl.
Es bedanken sich: Ynra,Toslson

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
Emanuela (BG) vorher Sakura - von stint - 04.05.2019, 08:23
RE: Emanuela (BG) vorher Sakura - von freerider - 04.05.2019, 09:10
RE: Emanuela (BG) vorher Sakura - von freerider - 04.05.2019, 09:08
RE: Emanuela (BG) vorher Sakura - von Siriwan64 - 04.05.2019, 15:40
RE: Emanuela (BG) vorher Sakura - von freerider - 15.05.2019, 15:57