Neuzugang Flory
(07.12.2023, 22:16)FKKguest schrieb: For hours in room? I just feel it doesn't matter anymore anyway if Flory is present in Sharks or on vacation, when same man/men monopolyse her. We other men cannot reach her anyway. Mission impossible. Let me guess, when Flory is back in 2 months same man/men already have  plans to monopolyse her again.

Monopolyse? Stop whining. No money no honey. Money makes the world go round. Every time I wanted to book her she was available. Maybe you need to try other days or time slots.
Es bedanken sich: HMueller,ffmjuergen
Second room with Flory last weekend. My first room was precisely one year ago, the week of her arrival in Sharks. Her English is now quite good, the discussion in the main room was very nice, natural and funny.

In the bedroom the BJ was great, with long eye contact. FK during all the session. Sex in all the usual positions where she is very active. I particularly liked the cowgirl and doggy, for a woman with her small frame, she has a lot of stamina. For me, what elevates the room with her was the communication, she wants to connect with you, and know what you really like during sex.

Reminds me of Kendra, they are the top level of the GFE in Sharks. I will certainly repeat before one year pass again.

100€ for 30 minutes.
Es bedanken sich: Muschkin,Genesis_,Stuart,Spider1hb,pavane,streuner-strolch,neveroddoreven,ffmjuergen
Bei meinen beiden letzten Sharks-Besuchen (zuletzt an ihrem letzten Tag vor dem Urlaub) hatte ich auch kein Problem sie zu buchen. Allerdings nicht jedes Mal „ad hoc“, also dass sie direkt frei war, sondern auch mit „Warteliste“, dh. indem ich mich mit ihr zu einen späteren Termin verabredete. Solche Absprachen/Versprechen hält Flori dann aber auch ein … da mache ich mir keine Sorgen auch wenn sie unterwegs im Club dann noch mehrfach angesprochen wird oder sich kurz unterhält. Ja, „Money makes the world go round“, und man könnte befürchten dass Flori ihre Tarife bei „starker Nachfrage am Markt“ anpasst. Bisher jedenfalls nicht. 250/90min, 150/60min oder 300/120min … absolut faire Preise wie ich finde. (und natürlich den „normalen“ 30 min Tarif, aber das ist mir persönlich viel zu kurz)
Zu ihrem Service-Niveau muss man hier auch nichts weiter ergänzen. Mehr GFE geht kaum, absolut natürliche Ausstrahlung die man so nur selten findet. Ich freue mich schon auf den Februar.
Es bedanken sich: ffmjuergen
(08.12.2023, 08:51)Stuart schrieb:
(07.12.2023, 22:16)FKKguest schrieb: For hours in room? I just feel it doesn't matter anymore anyway if Flory is present in Sharks or on vacation, when same man/men monopolyse her. We other men cannot reach her anyway. Mission impossible. Let me guess, when Flory is back in 2 months same man/men already have  plans to monopolyse her again.

Monopolyse? Stop whining. No money no honey. Money makes the world go round. Every time I wanted to book her she was available. Maybe you need to try other days or time slots.

You absolute right! I was whining. Also because my planned last trip to Darmstadt this year just cancelled due to bad weather conditions in Amsterdam. I also think I have been unlucky with Flory so far where she has been busy, you other guys just took her when you want. Im a little bit jealous. I also noticed she has late time slots right(?), but I use to leave the club around 23.00. I may take another time slot next trip just to try different. I will make a report of Flory, when I'm lucky enough to catch her someday. But who knows.
I wish that you find her next time believe me
Her plan was to come Februar agsin
But nobody knows
We will see it
Have a good time
Es bedanken sich: FKKguest