Esma, Romania
I have been in room with new Esma. 23 years young. She has been in Sharks for 3 weeks according to her, and it's first time I have seen her in the club.

Blond/dark blond hair. Very skinny, 44kg, a cup tits and around 155cm/ +-5cm so a short girl. She also have a girl name tattooed in her throat. Another big tattoo from upper right chest area to right shoulder. One of the thinniest girl in Sharks. Also teeny look because so skinny. Very firm and hard body.

I think her spot is in the front couches near entrance, sometimes one of the chairs to the playing table. She like to have a towel wrap around her to hide ass and tits.

In room basic good long BJ. I tried 3 positions: missionary, cowgirl and doggy. It was an ok room, not very bad either not spectacular. Standard room. She did what I ask for. I did not get kisses. I finished just before 30 min. mark. Inside club she like to chat, inside room she gets a little more reservated. 

100Euros/30min
Repeat: maybe, but she is not my top priority.
Es bedanken sich: Jack Sparrow,Spider1hb,Gere6,Ellie Eilish,mu-tini,granatenmalte,larkovich,Bronco,streuner-strolch,Art_Vandalay,Bingbong,Muschkin,tailwip,mark38,Spitz81,Fuckalot
Gestern eine Runde mit Esma gedreht. Geile ZK, EL, lässt sich gut Fingern und dieses skinny girl im Reiter ist ein optischer Genuss. Sie gibt mit ihrer Art ein gutes Gefühl. 100 € für 30 Minuten.
Durchaus eine Wiederholung wert.
Es bedanken sich: Spider1hb,Ellie Eilish,memphis,larkovich,sarut,Spitz81,mar347,Gere6,Fuckalot