First time visit to Finca
Decided to make the long trek up to Dierdorf for a first time ever Finca visit and I'm glad I went. Arrived before 2 PM for the 35 E entry special which doesn't include a robe or free beer. Brunch was still being served including egg bake and bacon and sausages. Good food.

As I scoped out the possibilities I was happily surprised to see some younger and thinner girls running around than what I was afraid I might find here. Really didn't know what to expect.

The weather was great and I spent the afternoon soaking up the sunshine next to the swimming pool while a bunch of younger guys were out there partying pretty hard. Funny to watch them throw each other into the pool. One guy was thrown even wearing his robe lol. Most days I would probably have been bothered by their loud behavior but this day I enjoyed the show.

With my vitamin D level topped off I sat down inside on a couch next to the towel desk to watch the action. The girls were keeping busy here doing lots of rooms. This couch was a good vantage point to see all the comings and goings. I determined there were four possibilities for me, two blondes and two brunettes. I always target the younger and thinner girls. At first I had trouble telling the two blonds apart and same with the two brunettes. After more time watching I was able to tell them all apart and decided which two I liked best, one blonde and one brunette. Yes I make my choices on physical appearance rather than feeling chemistry or great personality. My dick gets hard easily with girls I'm physically attracted to and not so much with girls I don't find attractive.  

The one brunette was now alone so I approached. Her name is Isabella. I tried English and she looked puzzled. I tried Spanish (with her name I thought maybe) but still no luck. She tried a couple languages on me and we realized communication would be a problem. I asked "room?" and she nodded yes. She seemingly understood when I said “50 euro 30 minutes”. She took me upstairs through the Thai lady's massage room (massage in progress) to a bedroom. I was thinking since I was unknown here she probably wanted to be able to scream to someone nearby if needed lol. Well that wouldn't be necessary today.

After making the bed she unwrapped and I was very pleased. Wow what a nice hot young petite body. Finally! First one this trip. All I could think is barely legal but she must be. I hugged her and enjoyed caressing her fresh young body and especially her ass. Nice ass! Of course she was in a hurry to get onto the bed. I showed her my Bareskin condom and she said “NO”. But I really wanted to use it with this hottie so I opened it and gave it to her to see. She put her fingers inside and stretched it hard and was satisfied so she put it on my dick. I don't really enjoy covered bj so I motioned for her to lay down and I got between her legs.  

Her pussy was tight and she made faces of pain sometimes and I tried to take it easy on her. She seemed a bit fragile because of her petiteness. Good sex in several positons but she grumbled in one of her languages whenever I wanted to change. Best was when I got behind her and then got my legs wrapped around her. At this point she started rolling her hands and other gestures meaning I should have come by now. We were at about 20 minutes on my watch. I enjoyed that spoon fucking another couple minutes and then pulled out. Damn some girls are in a hurry and don't like working the whole agreed upon time. I had her roll on her side so I could dangle my balls on her hot ass while kneeling beside her. She became sweet again and ran her hand up and down my back and ass helping me to finish manually. Total time was 25 minutes and still she seemed pissed it took so long. As we left the Thai lady told me to come back for a massage. I smiled and said I'm good now. 50 euro was well spent with Isabella even if she wasn't always the most pleasant personality. Definitely would repeat.

After a while longer it was dinner time and I found the best meal I had on my entire trip. It was a goulash with very tender meat probably lamb or veal I don't know but it was great. Also served a vegetable mix of broccoli and cauliflower that was delicious. I went back for seconds and thirds taking only cauliflower and covering it with goulash. I would go back to Finca just to eat if I knew they were serving this meal again. (slight exaggeration haha)

After dinner most guys had a beer in their hand and I felt deprived. So I figured out their pay system and got a Paulaner hefeweizen in my hand too. Sat in the cigar smoking room facing the pool enjoying the sunset and cigar aromas. I realized I like this place Finca. It's comfortable. Wish it wasn't so far and difficult from Frankfurt.  

Grabbed a second beer and sat back on the couch inside where I could see everyone. I was now hunting the blonde. Found her a while later and learned her name is Ina. Spoke great English and seemed like a very nice girl. We discussed all the options of time and prices with the extras and I was in no mood to argue with this cutie. But I told her I couldn't decide which option I wanted so let's go to a room and we'll figure it out there. She was cool to roll with that open-ended agreement. In the room I showed her my watch and we agreed we would each decide at 30 minutes if we wanted to continue or not. Ina is a great girl. She is very down to earth and easy to talk with. No BS or lies or misunderstandings or time complaints. She delivers what she promises. After 30 minutes of everything including extras I asked her if she wanted to continue and she said it was up to me. So sweet! I decided since we had done everything that happens in a session and I didn't want to come a second time in one day I asked to end it there. She was surprised but said that's fine too. Did I mention Ina is a great girl? Highly recommended!

Enjoyed my adventure out to the Finca and I'll be back!
Es bedanken sich: Cyper,Gere6,Stuart,sarut,hens24,mojito34,Jack Sparrow,Fogao,Lameth,Höhlenschlumpf,arno_nym,atlantisfan,,Fritz767676,RandyGer,NickName,Chris983,,Gambler69,neveroddoreven,,Cicero11