Zora
Zora is in her early twenties. She has black hair. A "normal" body frame with A size tits. About 165cm tall. I never asked her where she came from but I would assume Romania. She also got some scars on one of her arms from cutting herself. She told me she was an "emo" when she was younger. Big Grin  The scars aren't that prominent though. I have seen WAY worse.

When she approached me I knew right away that I wouldn't go with her. Just not my type. I told her this but she just wouldn't give up. She kept on nagging about going to a room. Grabbing me allover and so on. And one thing led to another and I began to grab her by the throat and gently strangle her and slap her on the face etc etc. She wouldn't mind and seemed into it. This really got me going. Woke the animal in me.  Big Grin

In the room we started off with some kissing. No zk. Then she gave me a bj. She was actually pretty good. Then off to fucking. I fucked her in one position. Lying doggy. It was a lot of throat grabbing, face slaping and hair pulling. I was quite gentle though. Didn't know how far I could go.

I would definitely want to see her again and explore how far I could take it with her. I'm not into SM but rough sex can really turn me on. 

Paid 50E for 30min.
Es bedanken sich: Richi,K.Plan,Spider1hb,mu-tini,Marc Aurel,Savage,Ynra,Muschkin,albatros,Brustmolch