Imarey what a boring date.
Offenbach am Main
0152-10519184
Karte Anzeigen
My dear forum i have a need for big booty women, and i need this need filled now.

well this women miss imarey, checks all of my boxes, latina, great ass, natural tits and pretty face, all i want.

the conctact in whatsapp its easy and fast, and the date was set yesterday at about 13:00, the rates are the normal ones 30minutes/100€ and 1Hour/150€.

i get to the place, in the center of offenbach and she opens the door, she is the lady of the phothos, great ! what a lady i could look at that ass all day long.

Sadly this is as good as it gets, she doesnt speak english or german that good, i ask her if she offers kissses, "yes love", ok i hand out the money and after a while we get to it, i try to kiss, she takes me away, i try to kiss the neck nope thats a nono, so i just start to suck those tits "please not that strong", oh jesus  Müde, well whatever lets get to it, in missioner she doesnt let me fuck her that good, so she changes to doggy this actually its the only good position with no complains and you get a nice view of that perfect ass, after a while i get tired and ask her to ride me, she says she doesnt like to do it and after 1 minute in top of me she gets out and just starts masturbating me with her hand, jesus christ lets just end this with doggy, this is the least exciting latina ever.

I end it in doggy as soon as i can so i can just get out of there.

in conclusion if you want to fuck a nice looking latina you have come to the right place, but dont expect a good service.

[Bild: offenbach-am-main-imarey-11424166#gallery=0]
[Bild: offenbach-am-main-imarey-11424166#gallery=4]
Es bedanken sich: Ausdauerniete,Asadatschi,Al-B.,Waldemar,matrix,Lustwandel,Yannick,Waldors,Cyper,M0rty,wolle,Homer J,Lord_V,Alex47
Sorry 'bout the bad event, how much money did you burn, 100 or 150?
Well, at least from the pictures she published the butt doesn't look THAT voluptious:

[Bild: ME16792T_t.JPG] [Bild: ME16792U_t.JPG] [Bild: ME16792V_t.JPG] [Bild: ME16792W_t.JPG] [Bild: ME16792X_t.JPG] [Bild: ME16792Y_t.JPG] [Bild: ME16792Z_t.JPG] [Bild: ME167930_t.JPG]

Körpergröße:
1.68 m
Oberweite:
75 D
Typ:
Latina
KF:
Intim:
total rasiert
Haare:
schwarz, schulterlang, glatt
Haut:
mittel
Sprachen:
Deutsch, Spanisch
Verkehr:
GV
Franz.
Franz. bei Ihr
Franz. beidseitig
Span. / BV

Service für:
Herren
Service:
Schmusen, Kuscheln
Körperküsse
DS aktiv
DS passiv
KB passiv
Mast.
extra langes Vorspiel
Fuß- / Schuherotik
Verbalerotik
Nylonerotik

Massagen:
erot. Massagen
HE
Ganzkörpermassage

Fetisch / Softbizarr:
FS
leichte Erz.
sanfte Schl.

Ladies schrieb:GANZ NEU IN DEINER STADT!

Diese superheiße Augenweide ist wie Honig süß und unfassbar scharf!
Sie verwöhnt dich voller Hingabe und wird dich um den Verstand knattern!
Wer braucht schon Antwerpen, wenn es Den Haag gibt? Und dann fährt man reumütig doch wieder zurück nach Antwerpen...
Dodgy
Es bedanken sich: Waldemar,matrix,Cyper,M0rty,Homer J,Lord_V,Alex47
Mannheim
0152-10519184
Karte Anzeigen
Die Langeweile ist  in Mannheim angekommen. Augen Roll
Idee IyI  Winke
Es bedanken sich: Homer J,PaulPower
(10.04.2023, 12:47)IC_Popes2 schrieb: Die Langeweile ist  in Mannheim angekommen. Augen Roll

Then a mod should change the location of this post, that and a permanent post saying that all asian ads are fake.