Jessica Sweet
Christian-Pleß-Straße 11-13
Offenbach
Hessen
Deutschland
0172-3989890
info@meine-perlen.com
Karte Anzeigen
Jessica Sweet is in Frankfurt for the first time. She used to work in sauna clubs in Austria (Vienna and Wels).

As usual at Meine Perlen, I booked her for 45 minutes. She's really young and skinny, and has a beatiful smile. She's somewhat serious and quiet, though, and the "sweetness" of her alias does not come out naturally. One has to make an effort to keep the conversation going. She speaks good English and a few words of German.

I paid her the usual 100€ and for one popular service she didn't set a price, but just asked to please leave her a tip, which I did.

The service started with good, real ZK, which I was not expecting from her temperament, then took a slight downturn when I attempted to lick her. She allowed me to do so and the hygiene was perfect, but she looked uncomfortable and overly sensitive, as if holding off something.

It improved with BJ, which she's very skilled at, and GV, because her vagina is small and feels tight. If one lets her command the session, however, she'll rush to finish it as soon as possible. I kindly asked her to go slower and spend more time in each position, and she politely complied without seeming annoyed.

We fucked in the rider, the missionary and then I came in the doggy. I accepted a massage afterwards.

Overall I was satisfied with her service and may consider a repetition.

meine-perlen.com schrieb:Jessica Sweet Profil

Alter 21
Künstler model
Haarfarbe Rot
Körbchengröße 75A
Größe 160 cm
Augenfarbe Braun
Schuhgröße 37
Intimbehaarung Rasiert
Piercing Keine
Körperform Dünn (XS / 32)
Sprachen Deutsch, Englisch, ro

[Bild: ME12FBNK_t.jpeg] [Bild: ME12FBNL_t.jpeg] [Bild: ME12FBNM_t.jpeg] [Bild: ME12FBNN_t.jpeg] [Bild: ME12FBNO_t.jpeg] [Bild: ME12FBNP_t.jpeg] [Bild: ME12FBNQ_t.jpeg] [Bild: ME12FBNR_t.jpeg] [Bild: ME12FBNS_t.jpeg] [Bild: ME12FBNT_t.jpeg] [Bild: ME12FBNU_t.jpeg] [Bild: ME12FBNV_t.jpeg]
Es bedanken sich: arno_nym,Savage,pussyschmecker,Lustwandel,Homer J,limbo,mu-tini,muggel,BöserHai,Jack Sparrow,Der Stenz,caipiII,Sherlock,schnorro,DanSteely,der derf,Gabriel,cumshot78,marquis