Fragen, Erstbesuch
Frage 
Good evening and nice to meet you all,
I'm dilettante, 45, quite shy, from Italy and new to the FKK world.
I like the way you (Germany) handle legally the business of women selling love to men like me in need for love.
Tomorrow or Saturday I want to go the FKK Point (I'll do my first report) but I have concerns about the girls...
- do some of the girls speak English or Spanish or Italian? Or only German?
- If a girl talks to me am I supposed to offer instantly something to drink? Do they gain money if a offer something to drink?
- As I said I'm quite shy... I don't like very much the idea of asking for service details to a girl before going to the room. Are they offended if I ask?
Thanks in advance
Dilettante

P.s. It's better tomorrow or Saturday for the line-up?
Es bedanken sich: mygirl
Good Morning,
I will try to answer some of your questions.
Most of the girls are coming form Romania and Bulgaria, so they speak German, English only a little bit.
FKK Point is one of the FKK clubs where you don't need to pay drinks for the girls if they are coming to you.

Prices for the room are 50€ for 30 minutes, 100€ for 60 minutes, entrance fee is 35€. You need to have a Corona test or vacanation certificate to enter the club or you can make a test at the entrance of the club.

And no, they are not offended if you ask them to come to you, that's their job :-).
The lin up still suffers from lock down, so it should be nearly the same for tomorrow or the weekend.
Have fun!
Es bedanken sich: arno_nym,,Baron von Harthaus-Neff,bernie0815
Thanks jr1231!
Hi,
Most of the girls are from Romania, they understand 70-80% Italian, so you won't worry about language.

Take care ?