Bella Rose - Meine Perlen
Frage 
Christian-Pleß-Str.
Offenbach
Hessen
Karte Anzeigen
Hallo @ alle!

Früher war ich des öfteren bei den Perlen in Offenbach, aber nachdem ich einige Male nicht ganz so viel Glück hatte, habe ich die Adresse auch aufgrund der weiten Anfahrt nicht mehr bzw. nur noch sporadisch besucht.

Aktuell ist dort Bella Rose und ich finde Sie sieht ziemlich genial und auch durchaus freundlich auf den Bildern aus. Außerdem scheint sie tolle große Naturbrüste zu haben. Wenn die in der Realität wirklich so aussehen.

https://meine-perlen.com/ladies/erotikmo...bella-rose

Es gibt zwar auf der Homepage der Perlen drei Erfahrungsberichte, aber etwas hier im Forum wäre vertrauenswürdiger.

Hat also jemand schon mal Bella Rose besucht und kann berichten?

Würde mich freuen.

Viele Grüße
H.
Es bedanken sich: Marc Aurel
@Hamlikar
Kannst Du bitte die beschreibung der Frau mit hier rein packen ?

Danke
lw
Für jedes Problem gibt es eine Lösung, die einfach, klar und falsch ist.
(Henry Louis Mencken)
Hoffe das ist so ok. Besser bekomme ich es nicht hin.

Bella Rose

Alter 22
Künstlermodel
Haarfarbe Blond
Körbchengröße 85C
Größe 160 cm
Augenfarbe Blau
Schuhgröße 36
Intimbehaarung Rasiert
Piercing Zunge
Körperform Sportlich (S / 38)

• Körperküsse

• Bondage (Fesseln) aktiv

• Spanisch

• Kuscheln

• Körperbesamung

• Devote (Bizarre) Spielchen

• Facesitting

• Fußerotik

• Fetisch Spiele

• Fingern

• Frauenempfang

• Handentspannung

• Lack und Leder

• Eierlecken

• Massage

• normal

• Stellung 69

• Zungenanal passiv

• Rollenspiele

• Sanfte Schläge

• Dreier

• Zungenküsse

• Dildospiele

• Geschlechtsverkehr

SPEZIALSERVICE
Es bedanken sich: Marc Aurel,Lustwandel
I fucked her in November of last year, AFAIR her first visit. Unfortunately it was the worst experience I had at the place.

She asked 100€ for 45 min and the usual services, and sent me to the shower. She didn't put the rug there and then didn't wait for me on the way out. I had to ask another girl who was passing by which way was her room (I'm never able to find myself in that labyrinth even after having visited the house many dozens of times). Ok, it was her first time, and maybe she didn't know the rules.

But back in the room I find her on the phone, and I have to wait 1 or 2 minutes, in silence, until she finishes her personal business. It was disrespectful.

Regarding her body, I remember I went there expecting to find the girl from photo 10 (there were fewer photos back then) but found someone 10 kg heavier (and the face more like photo 13). She's also rather quiet and doesn't smile.

I then took off my towel, she undressed and I approached her attempting to kiss her on the lips, but had to back off immediately because of her bad breath. It was awful and ruined the rest of the session. I was literally turning my face away when we were facing each other.

My desire was completely gone and so I didn't lick her and cannot say anything about the hygiene of the rest of her body. I just waited the necessary blowjob to get me hard in such situation and then fucked her in 3 positions. Neither the BJ nor the GV were particularly impressive.

We spent the rest of the time (which she respected) with a massage.

[Bild: ME12I2MB_t.jpeg] [Bild: ME12I2MC_t.jpeg] [Bild: ME12I2MD_t.jpeg] [Bild: ME12I2ME_t.jpeg] [Bild: ME12I2MF_t.jpeg] [Bild: ME12I2MG_t.jpeg] [Bild: ME12I2MH_t.jpeg] [Bild: ME12I2MI_t.jpeg] [Bild: ME12I2MJ_t.jpeg] [Bild: ME12I2MK_t.jpeg] [Bild: ME12I2ML_t.jpeg] [Bild: ME12I2MM_t.jpeg] [Bild: ME12I2MN_t.jpeg] [Bild: ME12I2MO_t.jpeg] [Bild: ME12I2MP_t.jpeg] [Bild: ME12I2MQ_t.jpeg] [Bild: ME12I2MR_t.jpeg]
Es bedanken sich: mu-tini,MrMoney777,Marc Aurel,Safado,schnorro,Hamilkar,Homer J,Lustmolch1980,Xaverle,Wonno,Ausdauerniete
Hi Sie!

Welcome to this Forum!

And of course thank you for your warning.

Best wishes
H.