FKK Oase Visit - Julia (Ro) and Maria (Italian)
Went to Oase for the first time last night, always heard Pre-COVID it was almost like FKK Sharks but smaller with a decent line up. First thing I noticed, line up is terrible. Only 2-3 decent looking girls out of 20 unfortunately, very disappointing. 

First went with a girl named Julia, I think 24, Romanian, brunette flat butt but ok boobs and nice face. I only wanted a 50 Euro für 30 Minuten since it was my first room of the day. At first it went well and she was playing with my balls during the covered BJ  so I told her I would give her a 10 euro tip.  We started fucking and after 5 or so minutes she said, if you can't finish I need to give you a massage with my hand, aka a handjob. Handjob was terrible and my dick was completely numb and hurt after for hours. Didn't want to talk to a single girl because I didn't think my dick could feel anything every again. Did not give her the 10 euro tip for 5 minutes of sex and giving my dick a rope tug-of-war treatment. Guh.

5 hours later I decided my dick was healed and I would go in a slow room for 1 hour. I saw a girl that looked decent and so I talked to her. The other 2 girls I wanted left while my dick healed from Julia's HJ. So I picked a girl and her name was Maria, 24 years old, brunette, kinda curly/wavy hair and she said she was from Italy. Probably a lie because they're all Romanian but whatever. We decided a 1 hour room for 100 Euro and she said french BJ and kissing included. Blowjob was okay, 6/10 but then we started fucking. After 5 minutes she said you need to finish. I looked at my watch and I said, then what do we do for the remaining 53 minutes? And she said, "its only been 5 minutes"? Honestly starting to get annoyed by the whores, all they do is take dick for a living and they can't take dick for more than 5 minutes?

We continued for 5-10 minutes then took a break because I was tired. After 5 or so minutes we started again and I finished. 31 minute room for 100 euro. I wasn't too mad because french BJ included but still very annoyed. I need to make sure these girls can fuck for more than 5 minutes before taking them to a room. So annoying.
Es bedanken sich: lanthano,Art_Vandalay,Ynra,Marc Aurel,spermbirds,Senex,Sveto,verweser,Jack Sparrow,MMikee,Richi,Ulver,neveroddoreven,ooooo
Vielen Dank für den Bericht. Gerade um diese Zeit hätte man mehreren über Oase erwartet, aber der Inhalt erklärt schon wieso das nicht der Fall ist.

Sogar vor Corona war der Klub von vielen neuen Mädels besetzt die für ihren Scheiss Service Mondpreise erwartet haben. Nehme an dass da auch hier bei den ersten neuen Welle so sein wird. Doch ehrlich, 20 Mädels für einen so großen Klub ist erbärmlich.

I hope as well that your travel insurance covers Zimmer injuries as above. The oils some of these girls use can do that.

Wie du schon gesagt hast, gibt es so viele Spanierinnen und Italienerinnen im FKK Klub wie Japanerinnen und ander Nicht-Thais, Nicht-Chinesinnen bei den Asiatischen SDLs.
Es bedanken sich: zedlea123321,Ynra,Haribo
(17.07.2021, 16:00)zedlea123321 schrieb: Went to Oase for the first time last night, always heard Pre-COVID it was almost like FKK Sharks but smaller with a decent line up. First thing I noticed, line up is terrible. Only 2-3 decent looking girls out of 20 unfortunately, very disappointing. 

“pre-Covid” is partially correct - until about seven or eight years ago Oase used to be a decent place.