Avoid Anastasia
AVOID ANASTASIA!!!

If you like walking for exercise as I do it's a beautiful walk through the crop fields from the Friedrichsdorf train station to Oase. The walk takes a little more than one hour and has very nice foot paths all the way except about the last half mile or one km where it becomes a bit sketchy walking along the roadside. Still it's well worth it if you like to walk.

The S5 train from Frankfurt HBF to Friedrichsdorf can be found by going down two escalators from the main ground floor near platform 14. I suppose this lower area has a name but I don't know it.

As I reported here almost two years ago, Oase was my favorite club. Not anymore! While I had a nice day sunbathing and a very good bbq dinner the girls just aren't as good anymore. One of my favorites two years ago, Christie, gained enough covid kilos that I was not interested in talking with her. Luckily she appeared not to remember me. She and her sister were enjoying the pool like they were on vacation LOL. I thought that was cool though.

About 25 girls working and I saw only two that interested me and they happened to be friends and hanging together. Like most clubs I visited in late July many of the girls are just sitting around not busy.

So I sat next to the hottest one, Anastasia, to talk and get a feel if she would be as good as she looks. She was sweet as sweet can be. I asked all the normal questions (I am very direct and not shy) and was convinced that she'd be a good choice. I was wrong. We agreed on an hour deal including extras 150 E. Inside the room I went for a kiss and immediately knew I was in trouble. She made her lips so hard it was like kissing the wall. I then mentioned the time on my watch and that set her off. Told me that "one hour doesn't mean 60 minutes". I said I want to take it slow. She then asked to change the deal to 30 minutes. By now I realized I made a mistake and it wouldn't be a good session no matter what so I agreed.

The BJ was decent as she tried to make me come quickly. I'm certain she would NOT have taken it in the mouth if I did come. Just more BS. Then I fucked her in 3 positions and she likes to stare. I know many guys like that eye contact but it doesn't work for me. I went for my favorite position to spoon fuck her on our sides from behind and she told me NO she doesn't do that position. Maybe because she can't stare at me LOL. I quit before 30 minutes feeling a defeated man and 100 E poorer. Worst session of my life probably. Avoid Anastasia!

Afterwards she was back on the floor talking to her friend the only other hottie in the club. I thought about taking the friend but decided "birds of a feather fly together". I would very likely be treated poorly and disappointed again. Lesson learned I decided to call it an early night and taxi'd back to the train station 12 E.

I wouldn't visit Oase right now but if you do visit remember to Avoid Anastasia!
Es bedanken sich: Höhlenschlumpf,Luckycookie,MilknCoke,Art_Vandalay,neveroddoreven,ooooo,Stuart,Cyper,DownToBuck,streuner-strolch,jack77,merlingoe,Gambler69
Can you describe her? Thx.
Es bedanken sich: jack77
https://www.lustscout.to/forum/showthrea...tid=192222

I now see another guy reported the same and has posted her pics
Es bedanken sich: Jack Sparrow,Cyper,jack77